Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Ya same with steam version. Trainer will need to be updated

3 Likes

im having that same issue.

Recently I’ve started playing again for the new BL3 DLC, but when i try to use the Super Loot Rate mod, it just auto turns off. Any fixes?

3 Likes

nah mate we’re waiting for an update on when it will be fixed.

1 Like

What even is “Super Loot”? does it just drop legendaries? does it make the stats of the dropped legendaries a “god” roll? can someone explain to me what it actually does?

As the comments all say it is broken right now the super loot rate. 1 out of 49 ain’t bad. But we know it needs looked at

1 Like

Just FYI for those that don’t already know, with the launch of the new DLC, Gearbox also started a 1-week long limited event, running through April 2nd, where all the vending machines in the game have had their normal stocks replaced with LEGENDARY ITEMS! So now it’s SUPER EASY to refarm all your gear for the new Level Cap of 57 WITHOUT needing the Super Loot Cheat active! :grin:

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go back to farming vending machines for Legendary gear I don’t have yet. Come on, Ion Cannon! Papa still needs you! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

mate if you need it i have one the ion cannon its just not max level
@JackTChance

Hi there;

I have 2 characters right now, one is at Level 38, the other at Level 37. So I wasn’t looking for it to be Max Level right now, anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was wondering if it is possible to add a option to max out your guardian bonus stats, they max out at 15% I think but when you get to around 13% it starts to take 4 or 5 tokens to raise one by 0.1% and I its just plan damn annoying now.
I know this trainer has the option to add tokens but it’s so time consuming to keep clicking over and over to use the tokens you earn (or cheat to get).

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Mine crashes the minute I activate a cheat ??

Make sure your choosing the correct one steam or epic trainer. There are 2
Should work perfectly

感谢!

You’re very welcome. And thank you for purchasing Pro, it helps the trainer makers at WeMod a lot. :slight_smile:

However, could you try to use English on the forum, please? At this moment in time we don’t have any Chinese-speaking members of staff. Sorry about that.

I too am getting the same issue as StealthLordHT.

Worked a week ago now doesn’t. (Playing on EPIC. Impossible to use the wrong one as WeMod doesn’t let you use it unless it is installed.)
Load the game, get into a character and then it crashes the game completely to an Epic Error Report. (No info as “debugging symbols do not exist”)
Then tried starting the game from WeMod. Game doesn’t even load in, you select your character then it crashes half way through loading.

mine crashes the second i go to loot something or kill an enemie why i don’t know.

for some reason I cant seem to get unlimited skill points

Unlimited money cheat isn’t working

Add money cheat (ctrl + f8) seems to add eridium too. My money is at 990,000 and I can not add any more because my eridium is capped. I did not use eridium cheat (I have not got any eridium yet in this playthrough).
(Epic version)