Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Hey super jump is buggy when you get shot sometimes it just launches you in the air randomly also when you land sometimes it double jumps by itself it really annoying lol it was fine before the last update

Yes it happens to me too. because I love to use it I just learned to live with it
Not sure if he can fix this. He can take a look when he has a chance

Any reason why all the other cheats are no longer showing on my client? I have noticed some people having issues with some of the cheats. Everything was working fine for me and some cheats I just never used. The walking speed I used a lot and the jump height. Please bring them back. Great job with all this by the way and thank you.

Are they gone ? Those are the main ones I used ! And ammo. I’ll take a look

I still have those on mine. He didnt remove those

They are still showing for me… check your history bud make sure youre on the right one

That’s up to you, but don’t expect miracles when WeMod is concerned. It’s not designed to work for pirated versions of games. So if it doesn’t work, chances are, it never will for that game, as long as that game is pirated.

Ultimate rocket jump!!! Kinda need something like that because grenade jumps got removed.

Been loving this mod, since it came out! Thanks alot MrAntiFun!! Have had ONE crash and some of the cheats also work with coop along friends.

However, I’m not sure if Accuracy cheat works in single player (Never tried it in coop) as it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

To have cheats work in coop (with a willing friend, to be respectful ofc) make sure the mods are used in singleplayer BEFORE jumping over to your friend (or him jumping to you).

I see walking speed, any way we could get sprint speed to? Would be fun to be able to slide with that kind of speed.

Is there any way to fake party size? You get more and better loot the more people you have.

I have a problem with the launcher itself. So, A friend of mine wanted to try the modder, so he downloaded Wemod and tried using it for BL3. The thing won’t launch the game, and when he manually chose the .exe file, the game just crashed every time, forcing him to close the game through task manager. His computer uses Windows 8.1, Intel i7 4710HQ 2.5ghz Quad Core 2/ Hyperthread, 8gb ram, Intel Integrated Graphics 4600, and Nvidia 860M. He’s also using a guest account. Would any of that matter, or change how the program works?

It’s probably the specs of that laptop since they are below minimum specs they recommend voor Borderlands 3.

it seem the infinate ammo has stopped working not sure why just noticed it today seems to only be for one weapon

Not sure if you’re using a different version or something, but your method for using cheats with WeMod doesn’t seem to work.

You can’t use the cheats in Coop? Odd. I use the newest version that is up right now and that seems to work with what is needed. Not all the cheats does, but if I need an extre piece of Eridium or money or ammo those cheats work.

Nope, nobody has been able to this far.

@MrAntiFun maybe it is in work but i miss the time freez.

is it possible to implement a duplicate guns feature?

2 Likes

if you’re host it does work

1 Like

hey there I have a bug after using the cheats I had only 1 hp and if I want to increase that via the cheats the lives are increased shortly and then directly reduced to 1 again any idea to fix this ?

If you’re host, we already knew that. Unfortunately that’s the ONLY way to use it in co-op right now. You can’t use them if you join someone else, for the most part.