Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Alright, the “unlimited skill points” option messed up my game. I unlocked all skills and then when I reverted so I could go back to a legitimate amount, A lot of the skillpoints just arent counting. Like, I unlock a skill and it says I have points in it but the skill doesn’t actually do anything at all.

Where is the mega exp cheat? I don`t see it.

Can comfirm mega XP is removed? It worked fine for me…

Same here, I was using Mega XP this morning without an issue. Checked this afternoon and it was gone.

1 Like

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_3:_Shift_Codes

for everyone who needs a golden key use these above shift codes will give you 8 in total. Then use cheat! Also make sure to link your epic games account and sign in on the actual social menu in game “Shift”.

enter them here; https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/

just trying to help the community!!

1 Like

Too many people were saying mega xp was crashing the game so it was removed until he can look into it.

Gotcha I’m just using the previous version with MEGA XP lol thanks!

add infinite XP (max Level) or XP slider

Add Rapid Fire

For some reason I can’t see the updated trainers. Any fixes?

Should pop right up close wemod from task bar and should be good

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Changed exp cheat.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

its awesome but i would like to have teleport to waypoint thing takes too much time going somewhere when you could just do it in 1 second

Is there a option to toggle the camera and switch to 3rd person mode? If not would this be added in the future to the trainer?

@MrAntiFun Was wondering if you can add a guardian points cheat to the trainer

Not sure why you keep asking for this, it was in the BL2 mods and it was broken to the extent that it wasn’t usable.

@MrAntiFun will suck your toes
for
Loot Drop Chance increase Slider
Guardian points cheat
alreadey pro is there somewhere else i can donate for these?

1 Like

I’ll be going Pro here soon as well, and I second this motion! A “Loot Drop Quality” slider would be amazing.

Sadly only working in Coop when you are the one that joins the game first and everyone joins you afterwards. Unlimited ammo etc dont work if you join someone…

The trainer is made for singleplayer use only.

1 Like