Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I probably used a 100 keys so far with no problems
What problem do you seem to have ?
Or what is your question?
And also I only use it for singleplayer

RIP unlimited keys with this update. I had 1mil keys before update, and now only 1000 after and the mod no longer works

Could you add a slider to adjust unlimited skill points. You can only use like 145 skill points anyways.

Anyone else been having crashing issues since the latest update? I can never get the trainer to work since.

Can You Add A Cheat For The Slot Machine So It Can Disperse Legendary Weapons And Equipment?

1 Like

Be warned. There are changes going on to Denuvo that might screw up the trainers. If you should find a problem with the trainer, please understand that Denuvo is the problem.

You can use CE for that Pn me for the Table.

everything works fine for me

Can you please increase the amount of xp you get when you activate mega xp have good day

Will I get banned if I use this online ?

Online ? not sure as we dont use it online. It’s made for singleplayer use
Not sure how strict game devs are about banning online use

is there any way you could add unlimited guardian points?
also great work and thanks! :slight_smile:

Can you please add a option to take away skill points, I got too many and dont wanna get banned for it.

Also, if we go online with like 100,000 eriduim and all skill points unlocked, do we get banned for that or is it, once we use it we cant go to multiplayer.

Please add a button to teleport to waypoint!

1 Like

Yes, this is a good idea, but I thought you can only have 50?

I wouldn’t take a chance and go online/ multiplayer with modded stats
This is made for singleplayer to to crazy with.

So if I have like 200 skill points but Im only using 50, you think that is safe? I also only have around 8,000 eriduim and 5,000,000 cash that not too insane, right? @ptondo

Or would you recommend I make a new character?

Well yes, but actually no. You can max out all the skill trees if you so choose.