Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Inf Pet Health
Inf Bear Fuel

when i try to launch with the trainer my game just crashes… am i doing something wrong or is the trainer patched?

No, not at all. With artifacts, relics, etc and boss farming - which is legit - you can easily get that much cash/eridium.

Having the slider option would also allow us to go back to 0 skill points. I’ve been playing with a maxed character for the past week. Online as well, nothing has happened yet.

On borderlands 2 I’ve been playing with maxed skill trees for years, on multiple platforms.

so can i go to online without using the trainer? if my character is maxed out and everything?

I’ve been playing online since it came out.

Friday, September 27th 2019 @ 11:06 AM Eastern time:

Hi I’m sorry to be a bother, but I was able to use the money and eridium cheats fine about a few days ago. I have tried them yesterday as well as today, and they don’t work anymore. Help please?

Hi Maynetic,

There was a game update today or yesterday…either way I am also trying to play with the current version Trainer and the game crashes every time so far since the update. The ā€œNo Reloadā€ and ā€œSuper Jump Heightā€ do not work as before I have played only 5 minutes at the most before I the game crashes. We just have to wait until they update the Trainer. Not much else we can do. I am about to go try it again but I highly doubt it will work.

No Reload still work for me, also the Super Jump are still working.

Might I suggest something? I could use a exp multiplier. Makes earning exp feel a little legit especially with some friends tracking your lvl sometimes.

Yeah this stopped working a week ago for me. Game was updated a few times since this trainer release. Has not been updated since creation.

Yeah, not working for me anymore either.

2 Likes

A couple of things I noticed while using one hit kill were when playing as FL4K your beast also gets 1 shot. The second thing that happened was during the pain and terror mission when you had to follow the hologram beast,it could also be 1 shot even tho it normally wont die. If this happens exit and restart the mission to continue.

A great upgrade to this trainer if possible would be to remove the charge time for charge weapon types. The added charge time to the Maliwan guns make them very lacking and no charge time would make them pretty awesome!

1 Like

Current trainer is still working fine, However i will be updating it in a day or two with more cheats and fixes.

3 Likes

Still works perfect for me, can’t wait to see the new goodies!

Infinite skill points, will work initially, it’ll give me the 9 points that never go down but once I finish putting in my points if at any time I exit out of the inventory the game crashes and everything reverts back to normal.

I’ve tried filling everything out except one skill, still crashes, I’ve tried the most recent trainer and the oldest one (12) both do the same thing. The only time it doesn’t crash and it lets me out of the inventory is if I put in points that don’t exceed how many points I’m suppose to have in and even then if I exit out of WeMod the game will crash and everything will be reverted once more.

Anyone else get it to work without the crashing, am I just missing something obvious?

That sounds pretty unusual and strange out of 156 comments that’s the first I heard of that i never ran across that either , not sure what the could be or even help maybe some one else mite have a suggestion mrantifun said he was gonna update the trainer soon and hope it will fix that sorry

Could you possibly add a cheat to increase Bank inventory slots?

Were you able to use the unlimited skill points without any issues then?