Borderlands 3 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Yes I have and had no problem using the skill points not sure what is up with yours ?

I figured it out, it seems being on DirectX 12 was bugging it out and causing me to crash. Switched it back to 11 and everything worked flawlessly, the most recent trainer also stopped crashing my game after switching.

If anyone is having any issues with the trainer, I suggest switching to DirectX 11.

2 Likes

Ya another person said using DX11 stop the crashing too

1 Like

Can you add an increased legendary drop option to the trainer?

I told you to pin that ptondo :wink: Just kidding my friend. Glad he figured it out. That is all that matters.

1 Like

1.0.2 update

The Borderlands 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Weapon Damage cheat added
  • Teleport WayPoint cheat added
  • Super Loot Rate cheat added
  • Reset Vending Machine Timer cheat added
  • Flying Speed cheat added
  • Set Guardian Tokens cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

9 Likes

Is There A Way For You To Add Verity To The Super Loot Rate Because I Keep Getting The Same Legendary Weapons Over And Over Again.

3 Likes

I have the same issue. It seems to be a consistent pool of legendaries - I do not get any drop outside of it while the cheat is active. Once disabled, other loot starts appearing instantly. Enabling again produces the same loot items again.

1 Like

ive had the same happen to me as well, wagons wheels, rebel yells, some snipers, then repeat lol

I noticed when you activate Super Loot it also makes the ammo chests mainly contain rocket ammo. From my research in BL2 with BLCMM i would guess that the Super Loot mod only affects a specific loot pool. If 2k GAmes kept the same design concept, then their are loot pools for each type of item. And even level restrictions and enemy drop restrictions.

side note; i did see a legendary item have a +7 Luck attribute. No idea what it does but i am curious on how it effects loot.

I love teleport waypoint,thanks!

Iā€™m pretty sure when tested i got legendary pistols, shotguns, snipers and rifles .

its always the same ones though lol it was almost comical, i could kill a tink and call out what i would see before i got there lmao

1 Like

Yea, but you know Borderlandsā€¦ That could be just dumb, blind, stupid luck.

1 Like

Will take a look at it again asap.

5 Likes

i did it about a hundred times, wagons wheels, rebels yells, muskets, trevenators, and various snipers, i can record as many runs killing whatever you wish, even opening the golden chest pushes these out with this cheat on.

2 Likes

You are awesome! Hopefully you can get that sorted out so everything can drop :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any eta for an update by chance?

Yeah Iā€™ve also been getting the same legendaries dropping, wagon wheels, rebels yell, etc. doesnā€™t matter which mobs I kill, same items drop.

3 Likes