Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey I love your trainer, but can you add that “no gold keys are required”/or that you “receive 99 gold keys” to open the chest in Fyrestone/new Haven? thanks in advance for your consideration and effort

Amazing work. all the trainers (excluding the vehicle trainers as i never used them) all worked amazing, Just want to point out to others who use the trainers for the first time, the runspeed and jump height mods dont instantly work the moment you turn them up, you need you wait a moment and it will work fine.

Hi! It’s December 2020, has anyone yet been able to fix or somehow bypass the 32/64 bit error upon starting up the cheat? I just downloaded this golden oldie for nostalgia, want to do a quick run-through without the grinding.

Yes it was fixed a long time ago. Just go into folder and pick the borderlandsGOTY exe

Actually that still doesn’t work for me. Tried custom installation. Tried drag-and-drop into the box. Same 32/64 bit error message. My laptop may be too new, Alienware just purchased this month. I think I’m just going to give up on trying to re-enjoy older classics.

Bug:
The Custom Speed buttons are backwards. Decrease button increases speed and vice versa.

I have mine mapped to keypad / and * respectively and the slash makes me move faster.

remember to reset skill points for the unlimited skillpoints cheat to work just saying

I’m not sure if you have plans for updating this trainer at all … but i got a bunch of Pointers that i spent hours getting data for that you could add to this.

• Golden Keys
  • Weapon Proficiency Current and Required XP
  • XP Multiplier
  • Backpack Items
  • No Recoil Injection

Idk how you could get in contact with me but you could just search my name on GitHub i guess. If you need the offsets

the cheats wont launch even after adding wemod to my antivirus exclusion list (windows antivirus that came with the pc) and launching wemod as admin, and still nothing. mcafee shows up in the task manager but isnt in the apps when i search for it. itll launch the game just fine, but not the cheats. anything i can do?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If Mcafee is in your Task Manager then that means it is running on your PC to some extent. Are you certain you did not purchase Mcafee? It is not a free software, other than its temporary free trial. Or maybe it came pre-installed with your PC when you purchased it, but the trial has now expired? IMO Mcafee is a substandard antivirus, certainly not the best or worth its full price.

• Check your system tray, that’s the part of the task bar where the clock is, for the Mcafee logo. You may need to click the downward-pointing chevron/arrow to see more hidden software.
  • If you see the logo there, click it to open Mcafee antivirus and add WeMod as an exception there if it is still active.
  • If Mcafee is not active on your PC (ie, it came pre-installed but the trial now expired), you can remove it completely using the Mcafee removal tool found here: https://service.mcafee.com/?page=shell&shell=article-view&locale=en-US&articleId=TS101331&fromSearch=true&platform=. Otherwise some parts of the program may still be persisting to exist on your PC when it shouldn’t be.

Otherwise, if there’s no change after that:

1. Where did you buy your copy of the game from? Or is it cracked?
  2. What method are you using to activate cheats?
  3. What error messages do you get?
  4. Are you playing in single player or multiplayer?

when add level is done it stops exp gaining

Hello, WeMod no longer works for Borderlands GOTY. Can we please get an update? No matter how many times I try to launch the game, I get an error saying it can not find the game.

1 Like

Hey I know its an old game but I’m just wondering if you will make a golden keys cheat for this trainer?

1 Like

I was able to get it working after downloading and installing the game’s trainer (in the OP’s post). Hopefully that helps!

Also, I try clicking the “Play” button on the launcher ASAP or it says it can’t find the game.

The Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

hola, tengo un problema, cuando ejecuto el juego con el trainer , después de un rato unos 5 minutos se cierra completamente , no se si sea mi computador, pero he aquí mi problema alguna solución?

Dado que esto se ha preguntado antes, actualiza tu juego a la última versión y actualiza WeMod a la última versión.
(forgive the horrendous grammar… had to use a translator)

The Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Doesn’t even work, the trainer just says that it’s “having trouble starting or finding your opened game”. Is there any way to fix this?

needs one shot one kill, golden keys, rapid fire. Needs alot very lackluster