Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced
This is the official discussion topic of the Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Instant Skills Cooldown
4. Max Backspace
5. Add 5K Money
6. Add 1K XP
7. Add Level
8. Unlimited Skill Points
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. No Reload
11. Unlimited Vehicle Health
12. Unlimited Turbo Boost
13. Custom Speed
14. Custom Jump

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/03/2019
    Started development

• 04/05/2019
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 07/25/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/06/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

Fantastic thank you very much.
Dont forget super speed and jumping lol !!

1 Like

Awesome!! hoping for add xx golden keys like in BL2

6 Likes

This will be great.

1 Like

The Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Damm. @STiNGERR your the best. I dont care what they say about you ! Hahaha
Thanks for the hard work. Hopping on now!!

1 Like

1st I would like to say thx for all the hard work.
When I try to use, it said I have x86 version of the game and it supports x64 version of the game. I did uninstall and tried reinstalling the game but no option for x64. How do I install x64 version of game?

1 Like

Tried to use the trainer, but when I try to load them up it says that I am running a 32bit version and the cheats are made using 64bit. Thought the enhanced version was only 64bit to even play. If you could let me know what I am doing wrong or how to fix I’d greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Thanks for making this already. is there any plans to add an cheat for golden keys now that they are in this version?

1 Like

I know on mine when I tried it it popped up and said your running 32 bit version this is for 64 bit version , and I’m not , so I started the game first then clicked play in wemod again and worked perfect

the trainer is working very well. I have only a question about the option to add money. I use the option but money didn’t change, did i have to do something? like selling or buying objects?

For people who have the 32/64 bit error, add a custom installation trough
G:\games\steamapps\common\BorderlandsGOTYEnhanced\Binaries\Win64
(ofc, C:, G: or whereever you have the game installed) and in that Win64 folder, pick the “BorderlandsGOTY.exe”

That being said, is there a way to reset my skillpoints? i accidently used the unlimited skillpoints hack and now i got 99 skillpoints but i dont want them.

I seem to have run into a minor issue. It would appear that I can’t seem to damage (at all) Krom or his cannon with the unlimited health and unlimited armor cheats on. But that’s not the issue. You’d think “hey, I can just turn this off, and it’ll work”. Sadly, that is not the case. In fact, the case might even get worse than that. I reloaded the save, didn’t use those two cheats, and he’s still unable to take damage from anything I throw at him. Volcano, Hellfire, Pestilent Defiler, plain ol’ rapid fire bullets with good aim… Nothing seems to be working.

I’ve quit the game and restarted it without cheats, and he still can’t die… This would suggest the cheats got saved, and he’s got 'em instead lol. Unfortunately, the save is most likely corrupted. For me, that’s not a problem. For other people, that could be disastrous.

MAJOR EDIT: @STiNGERR, you did a hell of a job on this trainer, and I thank you for it (from an old Borderlands modder) Like others, I’ll sit here and hope for a “golden key” bit to be added.

MAJOR EDIT #2: I’ve figured out what it was that was causing Krom not to take damage from me. It wasn’t the unlimited health as I first thought. Instead, it was the Vehicle Unlimited health that he got. Found this part out by deciding I didn’t need a super healthy car if it was super fast, so I disabled the cheat, and boom, Krom is dead (again).

Continuing the discussion from Borderlands Game of the Year Enhanced Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

Could it be possible to get a “easy kill” option for Borderlands goty enhanced? <3

i had all cheats on and i killed him no problem.

Do you have to uninstall it first?

Try to start the game first then back out with game running and push play in wemod after ?
And no you dont have to uninstall it. Find where you downloaded the game to

was wondering if there will be a easy kills cheat, would make craw so much easier! Everything is great though!

Please add Golden keys! =)

1 Like

Add level, 5k money ,1k xp , dont work :frowning: