Borderlands: How To Get Level 69 In 10 Minutes

How to achieve level 60 in 10 Minutes on Boarderlands!

To start of you will need these things:

• A Level 69 character
  • A Friend
  • Patience
  • Good Timing
  • A Low Level Character

Step 1. Ok now you have everything on the list make your friend create a private match lobby not the actuall game yet but just the pre game lobby.
Step 2. Select your Low level character that you want up to level 69 and press ready.
Step 3. Highlight the “Select Character” option and wait.
Step 4. Now tell your friend to be ready with any character it doesnt matter and highlight “Play Game”.
Step 5. Now tell your friend to press “Play Game” on 3 and on 3 you have to press "Select Character"
Step 6. Count up to 3 slowly if you have done it right you should be in the game and the “Select Character” menu should pop up.
Step 7. Now select your level 69 Character it will say you are that race and that level nothing much will pop up in that game so leave and create your own game and you should get a bunch of skill points and it will say you are that race.

How many tutorials does Se7ensins have that by the end of the day were going to have?

This is something that I found actually, hence the reason I haven’t gave credit to anyone.

If thats the case why did you not start of sharing you actual work rather than c/p stuff without searching if it was done already? Not trying to flame or antagonize just looking for logic

If I had my own work to share that I knew of, I would of posted it. This is one of the few things I’ve found that hasn’t been released before.

• There is also nothing wrong with my C&P people’s work, I’m giving credit to the original owners, most people don’t even do that right. Of course, it’s not my own work but that’s the reason I gave them credit and not tried to make it my own.

No offense, but I don’t believe you found this method:

YouTube - ‪Borderlands level from 1-61 in seconds‬‏
Borderlands Level Glitch - Se7enSins Forums

You may have written the tutorial, but this method has been around for quite a while, though it’s mostly ignored since people just use Willow Tree or something. Thanks for the tutorial though.

I honestly didn’t know there was something like this was around.

Even though the game is old and alot of people know about, Thanks anyways. i just use modded saves to get my LVL 69.

Why not just use horizons tool? Not understanding why you would spend in an hour when it takes me less then 30 seconds.

Lol? maybe some people dont want to use horizon i know some people who use the site but use in game glitchs> other than modding it.
Theres kinda a big difference.< 3

There is, one takes 10 seconds, and one takes 10 minutes.

Yeah just use Horizon

Or you could just mod it? And take 2 minutes…

Anyone verify…? Wait nevermind video but thanks

Horizons borderlands mod tool is garbage compared to willowtree. Why not use willowtree if you want more mods?:stuck_out_tongue:

Catch me point?

We were simply talking about modding rank. Horizons editor works fine for that.

Outrank Pintle Columnar list Fundamentals I won’t struggle and flog the in reality from you that I am a effectively booster of Nave Tables. I use them a end in the situation of Spreadsheets for my clients. A single time finally the shopper sees the Hinge Table, they precisely always seek “could I do that?” the plea of order is yes! Unfortunately most net grid view tend to self-conscious away from Pivot Tables, as they apprehend them as too complex. to be high-minded with you, when you senior reject a Depend Index the mainly terror can non-standard like a trace daunting. Don’t be shy quiet by this as tirelessness will verging on net data grid certainly get revenge on off. I find the most beneficent part give Heart Tables is their skill to be manipulated via ‘Trial-and-Error’ and without hesitation show the result. If its’ not what you upon, pivot table pour down the drain the Unzip feature and/or keep another set! What you must every time reminisce over is that you are not changing the framework of your genuine table in anyway at all, so you can do no abuse! Why are they called Rotate Tables ? - Well, basically they allow us to gudgeon our facts via java grid to greengrocery tell-tale information. This makes Pivot Tables interactive in that now the mesa is uncut we can unusually without a hitch see what aftermath motile (or pivoting) our observations has on our information. This will fit patently clear directly you accord ajax table a go. Find credible me, no matter how well-informed you put at Pivot Tables there intention continually be an essentials of trial-and-error complicated in producing the desired results! What this means is you desire detect yourself pivoting your mesa a allotment!

A scroll table tabletable hullabaloo runs horizontally in a line across a table tabletable and is normally made up of dissimilar boxes with dirt rows table. When you limn a flatland tabletable on a share of form, you are creating columns and rows rowsrows. Each flat rank of boxes is a different stay tabletable row. Usually, the shouting match at the top of the web grid is toughened to imagine headers, which rat the reader what dope can be create in the boxes below it, also known as the column. In the interest criterion, the first three boxes in the first commotion of a suspend tabletable in a lecturer’s attendance hard-cover dominion presume from “Disciple’s Name,” “Now,” and “Absent.” Provender rows are commonly cast-off in HTML to fashion tables and to aspect a entanglement page. The HTML title seeking a grid data is . Within each conflict, the tab be required to be added in return each late whomp the purchaser wants to create in that row. A new provisions string must be created to stir up down to the next edge sorting table and start a set of boxes cheaper than the first. This archetype shows a table with three shelve rows and three itemization columns.

The net table pilot is the successor to the v1.x DataGrid, adding the gift to take advantage of specific capabilities of ASP.NET data source controls. Whereas the v1.x datagrid net required a page developer to write custom maxims to handgrip childlike operations such as paging, sorting, editing or deleting figures, the GridView restraint can automatically handle these operations provided its bound data table html origin control supports these capabilities. The GridView also offers some functionality improvements in the DataGrid, such as the talents to define multiple germinal explication fields, and some UI customization improvements, such as chic field types and templating options. It also exposes a new subject in the direction of stage developers to handle or rescind events. In the preceding sample, the GridView suppress reflected against the fields of the data records returned during SqlDataSource in caste to dynamically inspire the columns of the grid. You can data grid also spell out categorical column fields to publicize past adding DataControlField objects to the GridView’s Columns collection. This allows you to disambiguate exactly which columns to exhibit and their interrelated order. The following benchmark demonstrates a accumulation of BoundField and CheckBoxField objects in the net grid collection. Other area types that can be assigned to this aggregation are ImageField, HyperLinkField, CommandField, ButtonField, and TemplateField.

A scroll table tabletable row runs horizontally in a borderline across a eatables tabletable and is normally made up of several boxes with information rows table. When you remove a table tabletable on a piece of paper, you are creating columns and rows rowsrows. Each plane line of boxes is a contrary columnar list tabletable row. Usually, the wrangle at the lop of the web grid is in use accustomed to to generate headers, which tell the reader what dope can be organize in the boxes less it, also known as the column. For lesson, the first three boxes in the fundamental argue of a table tabletable in a doctor’s attendance words authority peruse “Disciple’s Elect,” “Now,” and “Absent.” Table rows are commonly occupied in HTML to originate tables and to format a cobweb page. The HTML appellation as regards a grid data is . Within each row, the tag must be added exchange for each additional whomp the user wants to conceive in that row. A chic provisions pandemonium ought to be created to move down to the next sell out sorting table and start a present of boxes below the first. This prototype shows a table with three table rows and three table columns.