Brawlhalla Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Well because its broken. Needs to be fixed. Should be soon

Not until Version Guard.

I know, Wait for version Guard. XD

I have the steam version, And the hack recognizes the game just fine. But the hack options don’t seem to be working.

It’s funny how some of you hacks work for me and some don’t lol.

if you wanted make this cheat for this game more pro you gonna do maxium coin maxium money fix the u lives and u srcore it don’t work for me i wish you gonna…

No ■■■■■■■ clue what you just said.

Game updates too frequently

hey STN about hacking gold,gold and coins are only used offline to buy items so what is the problem with hacking it

The Brawlhalla cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Enable VersionGuard!

Considering how much this game updates and how big of a pain it is to update as well, do not expect an update for another year if you let the game devs mess up the trainer for you.

not working for me

Okay so uhh, yeah… not trying to be annoying on purpose since I’ve read all the comments ALTHOUGH it was back in 2017 and It’s 2018 now especially August. So I want to ask, when I was trying to open Brawhalla (Steam) via Infinity today, It loaded and then said “Steam Must Be Running” (It is, and I am using Version Guard. So the question is, Will it ever be updated to work? or have you completely given up on it.

Once I turn the Brawlhalla mods on it turns it off by itself and I have the steam version.This also happens with Slime Rancher

i have question…

BRAWLHALLA is online game and using cheat)

is it a ban ?

Probably would get banned. But I dont think the trainer works anyhow
It is made for singleplayer use not for online

OK thx for reply !

1 Like

I have made the trainer available to vote for an update in the WeMod app!