Brotato Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Update me Bro!

Need update plz

1 Like

PLSSSSS update!!!

2 Likes

Looking forward to the update to make it functional again. Massive thanks for getting us these MrAntiFun!

How do you do that

It`s in the queue ^^

2 Likes

The Brotato cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

it still doesn’t work on the latest version. Enabling it crashes the game. Latest version of the game as of 7th of november

2 Likes

Doesnt work and crashes game when you turn it off

I’m not experiencing any changes with the mod after the update. The money effect doesn’t work and the game still crashes if the cheat is turned off.

cheat doesn’t work, turning off still causes game to quit. tested on multiple characters. also tried not turning on cheat until after I first picked up money as well as not loading trainer until after in round 1.

1 Like

does it work if i have cracked version that i pirated? i dont wanna spend money on the game. will it still work?

Can’t guarantee it… However

WeMod does not provide support for cracked or pirated games. If a trainer has worked for a cracked or pirated game before, it was not intended.
Please support the developers by purchasing the game!

FYI; it doesn’t seem to work since the last game update. Game version 0.6.1.6 running on windows 10. I’ve got boosts I’m willing to apply if you add it to the queue.

4 Likes

Needs an Update, doesn’t work anymore.

Update or something no yes ?!

Keep up the good work!

It’s in the Queue :slight_smile:

The Brotato cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

this is never going to work lol