Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Skill Points
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/25/2020
    Started development

• 01/25/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Wemod being open causes you to fall through the floor when you jump over the luggage at the start of act 7 chapter 1 (that thing is leaving without us) (the pile of luggage that triggers them to ask what is this place and she explains that its all the luggage of the people that didnt escape)
fortunately you can close the game, launch it without the wemod open, jump over the luggage, and then activate it. I am not sure if its an anti-cheat measure or what, i just know it happens with cheats on but not without them. (im so sick of devs getting so upset at people for cheating in single player games. i miss the days when games included cheat codes…)