Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Unlimited Battery
6. Unlimited Fuel
7. No Reload
8. Rapid Fire
9. No Weapon Overheat
10. No Recoil
11. Super Accuracy
12. Super Jump
13. Slow Motion
14. Ghost Mode
15. Unlimited EXO Points
16. Save Location
17. Teleport
18. Undo Teleportation

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

• 06/13/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Another great trainer.

1 Like

Will this work with Exo Zombies?

@vigoroustv Not sure, never tested on it and its not supposed to… Even if it works it was not developed for this particular purpose.

will this work online ?

Offline only.

Can you add Unlimited Cloak

What does Ghost Mode do? (it does not make you undetectable in a stealth mission but also doesnt make you fly) i really dont understand it

As of 09/19 this trainer no longer works on the latest install from STEAM. Most of the settings will enable, however enabling some settings will crash the game. Here are the ones to avoid:

NO-RELOAD
RAPID-FIRE

Activision must have update the Anti-Cheat to the same as WWII. This cheat is not recommended until it gets updated!

Ya this is 3 years old and probably will not be updated. As like you said they added anticheat to the games

I only want to use this trainer for the single player campaign. Im concerned that VAC will nail me since the game advertise that its the built in protection method. I have no intention of using this in the multiplayer side of the game because my internet speed is far too poor.

Will VAC detect this trainer? Is there ANY history of users getting punished for using it?

Does this work on in zombies and would it be possible to get and update

The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

uh does this work with the gold version?

will this work on the gold edition?

so with the recent update yesterday does this mean these work for offline zombies??

how in the world you play this in Offline mode, keeps saying “you need to sign in
online to play zombie mode”.

This is not for zombies! This trainer is only for the game’s campaign mode. WeMod does not condone cheating in game modes with leaderboards or multiplayer and we will not assist you in obtaining cheats for such a game mode. Not only is your chance of being VAC banned greatly increased but there is also a good chance you will be permanently banned from any online game mode.

1 Like

Oh, I wasn’t aware of that, Thank you for that Infomation.

Why does it matter if it does or not as long as it does not work for pvp that is okay