Call of Duty: Black Ops Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trainer dont work anymore i think because they blocked .dll injections into the game.

So even if you wanted to play it. You cant.

That was black ops 3 @MrPrecise -Chan.

@guzameri you can only get a vac ban if you use it online. The trainer is not made for online.
Use it at your own risk

Is this safe to use on zombies with friends? wasn’t sure if they used VAC.

If you play with friends you will be playing online i suspect.
Then VAC is enabled.

And you would for sure get a smack in the face from valve.
Its not made for online play. So dont try it :wink:

hi

Ok thk sir.
play offline not achievement.:sob:

Use sam then

Is Not Working Update ASAP

Link proof that it got updated. The game is very old.

1 Like

Is it just me; or does the game crash after every mission with the trainer active?

I’ve done the S.O.G mission 16 times because it won’t save, and the trainer crashes the game.

I’ve tried closing Infinity before the mission ends, but it just closes the game.

2 Likes

i keep trying to use infinity for black ops 1 and it keeps crashing any ideas

I am sure that this was an awesome mod when it worked. It doesn’t work now. I use the steam version and it crashes to the desktop if I have the infinity mod running first. If I run the infinity mod secondary, it just doesn’t do anything and the mod itself will not allow for changes i.e., clicking f1 to start unlimited health doesn’t do anything and clicking on the unlimited health slider itself will not change from off to on.

2 Likes

no longer works at all

Doesn’t work

This is an old game that most likely won’t see another update :confused: Also Unknown is no longer producing trainers

Thank you, it’s just really fun if you don’t like playing with other people and still continue to get XP. Was hoping it all still worked :persevere: oh well

not any more ive played zombies without the mod up then as soon as i run the game with the mod and click zombies my game crashes

1 Like

Well this game is pretty old and probably will not be updated.
They added a couple anticheat measures to the game

2 Likes