Call of Duty: Black Ops III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for the quick response! So how can I beat the campaign while using godmode?

If the anti-cheat disables god mode then you can’t use it.

Can someone please help me… I’m confused about why the Bo3 section isn’t working… I’ve said what I’ve done, and nobody has given me a solution or a direct answer… I don’t have any anti-virus or firewalls conflicting, all I have is MSE.my computer is MSI GE72VR 6RF-005CA Apache Pro Gaming Notebook - 17.3" IPS (1920x1080) Intel i7-6700HQ 16GB 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD - Nvidia Geforce GTX1060 6GB GDDR5 VR-READY DVDRW Win10

Maybe this tool is outdated and needs to be updated? would be nice if someone on this site could communicate with me

Both STN and I told you it isn’t possible to use it with the Anti-Cheat. When the tool first came out it worked but since then they have changed it. There is probably a decent chance you will get banned for using it now.

Oh so the Bo3 section for this app is pretty much dead now ok gotcha thanks

Edit: is there a way to delete the TU for Bo3 then use the tool?

Use a cracked copy (v1.0).

Last time i checked, you couldn’t even inject the dll to the game, beating the anti-cheat came after it. I will check this game again after i am finished with other titles see if anything’s changed (infinity v2 now can bypass the anticheat completely but only if i can inject)

2 Likes

hey all not sure maybe some one can advice me but I cant get black ops 3 working I go to start game and it loads or at least steam says its loaded but nothing happens this is the only game I have a problems with and GTA V but there update so quick that’s not your fault anyway I went offline on steam I tried a bunch of stuff still not working please help.

Use this thread for GTAV: Grand Theft Auto V Cheats and Trainer for Steam. I’m aware of the update and will be working on a fix today!

1 Like

Just curious if you looked into this tool yet and found a fix?

Any good news?

it doesnt work for me at all when i start the game via ifiniity the game freezes please help

But then we can’t earn our steam achievements :frowning: !!!

That realistic difficulty is no joke, I want to run through it so I can get all the achievements for my steam account.

I signed up to this site strictly for this mod tool

Edit: I don’t know if PC works like Xbox, but maybe someone could upload a god-mode save set or something?

Open SAM, select achievements, unlock.

Easy does it, jobs done.

This site isn’t call of duty central, there are other titles that we also have trainers for and need my attention as much as this one. I don’t know why you are blaming me, blame Activision/Game devs who decided to block dll injection all of a sudden, the trainer worked great for steam version upon release and months after that. It still works great if you can get a version before the dll block.

To bypass the dll injection, i would need some time to work on this game and i simply don’t have time right now. I’ll get it done when i am able, it’s in my list and more than anyone else i have to see the list (https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do ) and i hate it when its full. I did infinite warfare which had same crap, i’ll do this title and ac unity and sniper elite 3 and others in my list with same crap.

Just be a little understanding, you aren’t even Pro so your investment here is nil but you’re complaining the most like i am doing nothing.

I am locking this thread now as it doesn’t serve any useful purpose, i’ll open it when the trainer can bypass anticheat.

6 Likes

3/16/17 im having the same issue. even after single player / zombies / multiplayer is loaded then launching infinity afterwords still gives the spin wheel with no actual loading. please look into this. works great for dark souls and decent for battlefield but ive grown bored of black ops 3 and wish to mod it.

3 Likes

Every time i load up black ops 3 and then load up the hack the game crashes

2 Likes

Apparently you need an older version of the game, that’s why you’re having that issue.

Check out this onsite topic:

1 Like