Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is this still not working? other than unlimited health is everything else working?

could you fix this trainer please, nothing works

Health Still NOT WORKING

1 Like

The unlimited health mod still does function as of 12/13/2022. Please fix asap.

Fix the health cheat please.

Just wondering if we can get an update for this trainer nothing works.

IT ALL WORKS FOR ME. (Godmode, and ammo) i do get hit but never go downā€¦

I boot infinite warfare from wemod, than DONT click anything on the game, wait till you can activate mods, activate ur mods than go back to the game click on zombies or singleplayer an good to go.

I even did this on custom zombies and a friend joined and also had godmode and no reload infinite ammo.

:smiley: GoodLuck

Everything is good but it needs an updateā€¦ the unlimited health only worked in the beggining and it is not working anymore no matter how i turn it onā€¦ in game, out of game, after i get into the lobby, after i enter the gameā€¦ just doesnt work anymoreā€¦ i would be down to use my boosts to get it updatedā€¦

Just adding that as if FEB 2023, Infinite Health still does not work. Ammo/Reload etc do.

Got the same problem here man.

Is it possible to add noclip?

No reload itā€™s the only one thatā€™s not working for me, unlimited ammo is making the game crash with error "no free dobjs (exahusted).

You just have to start the game with wemod. than it works! i have a very bad problem! i wanna do the zombies easter egg shaolin shuffle. but its bugged. at the bossfight one step is bugged. so i cannot get the directors cut! hate it so much! payed a few years ago 110ā‚¬ for DLCs and the game! im very mad

you just have to start the game with wemod. than it works!

boot up the game through wemod thats the only way this works fellas, just use no reload inf health , inf gadget and your set

you need to start the game by going in to wemod and pressing play not by shortcut.

can you plz add the rapid fire to the existing 4 plz it would help me so much.

First of all, everything for me DOES work, except forā€¦ ONE thing. Unlimited ammo, no reload, and unlimited gadgets work. But unlimited health does not. I always try different ways to try and make unlimited health work but nothing does it, I still get down, and even if I turn it on and then off, it still doesnā€™t work. Pls fix.

Hello, will there be anymore updates or things added to this? Maybe something to do with money/points or how many points/money you get is increased or something like that?

Maybe add some few things like co clip or give weapons etc?

unlimited ammo works, no reload does not work, unlimited gadgets dont work, unlimited health dont work, ive turned it on and off but still dont work.