Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

IIRC survival in mw3 is like zombies but with the standard human enemies.

it dose not work needs to be fixed!

What is your game version and source? Trainer is up to date as far as i am aware

same here ive uninstalled and re-installed it twice and it still thinks its not legit

Are you using the remastered version? This trainer isnā€™t for remastered version

Thereā€™s no remastered version for MW3. Iā€™m getting a crash if I use the unlimited health in solo survival. None of the other hacks work if activated in game. Launched Infinity with administrator permission, to no changes. Iā€™m left to believe itā€™s just a problem of the hacks not being made compatible for survival mode.

Iā€™d really appreciate if you could take a look at it. And hey, while your at it, maybe consider adding a money hack to increase funds by $1000 or similar for the mode? Much appreciated regardless, dude. =]

Are you using steam version though? I donā€™t think the game has updated for years so i donā€™t think itā€™s cause of update. But i will check it out.

Personally, no. Currently using the cracked version from igg. Used to have the ps3 disc but it got scratched badly. Considering the crackā€™s from 2014* and the last update to the core game was (iirc) 5+ years ago, I presumed the trainer would have had no differences in either version, considering quite a few of the games that are cracked are still compatible with these trainers.

Regardless, Iā€™m sure other people above have legit copies that donā€™t recognize the trainerā€™s individual hacks properly. Iā€™d really appreciate a revision of it. Might show something that could be changed to work for Survival/campaign, and it might also work for the cracked copies. ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

No pressure though, and thanks for replying.

That explains it. There are no up to date crack copies available and steam version is quite different.

Thanks for this awesome app!

Iā€™ve got Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 cracked, iā€™m trying Infinity but it doesnā€™t work, everything looks fine just like any other game, but itā€™s not really applied on the gameplay, can you help me? @STN

Thatā€™s cuz the trainer is for the steam version of the game
@Jromar7 see above your post

oh, is there anyway to make it work on Cracked? cuz iā€™ve been using this tool for tons of cracked games xd

Ya well you can get lucky and it will work for some but itā€™s not really ment to work for cracked games

It should work though. Is there a checkmark next to Play? What happens?

is it possible to make it so we can have infinite delta squads and sentries in survival mode i think putting a sentry in every spawn would be really fun to have

Survival is basically zombies and they donā€™t want to make cheats for zombies. Also this trainer seems really dead, better (more popular) trainers to focus on.

Jai un problĆØme je n arrive pas a avoir un mode sur call of duty mw3 quelquā€™un pourrais mā€™aider svp?

so no bans if we cheat in spec ops right? does that include the multiplayer spec ops missions?

Itā€™s for singleplayer use only. No online

was wondering because spec ops is on the single player portion of the game with the option of doing coop, somewhere i remember seeing something about spec ops being vac protected but i cant find it and other forums say both ways with nothing from devs, was hoping you guys had a answer for sure or not. thanks anyway (: