Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. One Hit Kills
5. Custom Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/18/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Hi, any chance of a (UWP) Window 10 store version of this trainer? Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

@STN why is it saying I don’t have it then the fixing don’t do anything

Do you have the windows store version?

^

/100000 char

no I do not

I have steam version
@N1ceToMeetYou

As soon as i activate any of the mods my game will freeze.

Remastered version?

Yes

Hmm…perhaps the game has updated. I sadly don’t have the game on steam to do anything about it.

ah ok thanks for the reply

@STN can u make a MWR steam version. plz

Hmm…perhaps the game has updated. I sadly don’t have the game on steam to do anything about it.

@stn I’m back again! Well I have this game and Infinity Warfare on steam and is happy to give you access to fix whatever is wrong with the game. Also can well finally see a Windows Store version? I have both of them on that platform too. Anyways like always thank you for your time and co-operation.

SG-1

is his for windows version?

Hello, How do I make a request for the Windows Store Version as I can not find a requested version to vote on?
Always-1

@STN I am happy to share my steam account with you so you can fix the trainer as it is broken.
Always-1

My Trainer Isn’t Working. Whenever I turn on infinite ammo and no reload it doesn’t turn it on. plz help me

Still not working sadly.