Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When i use the trainer to replay and explore, it causes massive lag on the game. never used to do that before. any thoughts?

I have been trying to use this trainer for this game on single-player, they work but frequently get lag and game sometimes becomes unplayable. If i stop using it the game runs fine, is this an issue with the game? All other cheats for other games work perfectly fine

1 Like

Unlimited Health not working anymore in game idk about the others

2 Likes

Yeah, all I wanted was to play zombies with these hacks and they donā€™t work. Please fix them.

Sorry our trainers only work for singleplayer. We wont fix them to use in zombies

1 Like

oh ok

When i use the cheatā€™s then i get a masive lagg problem. Anny
suggestion?

1 Like

heloo the trainer doesnt work

Trainer works u just gotta turn off antivirus however the game is rlly laggy

Der Trainer funktioniert nicht, wenn es geht bitte aktualisieren.

Stellen Sie einfach sicher, dass Sie Ihr Antivirenprogramm ausschalten, und es sollte funktionieren, es wird nur Verzƶgerungsspitzen haben.

sorry if the grammar is wrong im using google translate

Entschuldigung, wenn die Grammatik falsch ist, benutze ich Google Ɯbersetzer

is there a reason why the trainer doesnā€™t work on single player ?

Yesterday I was still able to use the trainer but why is the trainer not working tonight. I have turned off anti virus. Can someone help me?

How do you make the game not lag with the cheats active?
The game is virtually unplayable with them active

1 Like

Steam version, unlimited health and grenades are not working.

Having some problems with this trainer shooting my CPU from around 9-10% to 100%. it only happens after I start the game and load the cheats. Iā€™m offline and only playing single player. Thanks!

1 Like

I canā€™t use the mod anymore. I used it in the past but now, if I start the cheat the CPU goes to 100% and the game freezes, like 1 frame every 2 seconds. cpu remains to 20-30 if wemod is not opened. anything I can do? i just want to play singleplayer when iā€™m bored

1 Like

same happends to me. I havenā€™t played the game in a while and now I wanted to have some fun with the single player missions. I can run the game for like 3-5 minutes, sometimes even less then the CPU goes to 100% and the game freezes.

Also, there are no unlimited grenades, as after the 4th one i canā€™t throw them, and even if I have no reload enabled, it still reloads.

same problem here