Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same problem. The game freezes immediately with Wemod. Please fix this.

In January this year, the Anti-Cheat system was added to the game, which either causes a severe drop in PC performance or the trainer does not work. So far, no modding group has been able to bypass this system and it is hard to expect that it will soon.

3 Likes

Epic

May I request a cheat option for Call of Duty: WWII Cheats and Trainer for Steam. The game has a section where the player has to operate a Sherman tank. He is faced with other Tiger tanks which gang up on the Sherman and they are very difficult to defeat because the tank controls are awkward and slow to respond and additionally, they have stronger armor and require at least 2 direct hits on the flank side and rear in order to destroy them whereas a few direct hits on the Sherman destroys it. At this point, the tank battle must be repeated to destroy the Tigers in order to proceed. What is required is infinite or unlimited health for tanks. The unlimited health that is already included in the trainer does not apply to the Sherman tank. I have played this over and over many times and cannot proceed with the game.

I have also noted that another member, namely jim1429 (posted May '20) has had the same problem and has made a similar request. I suspect that it is a common problem.

1 Like

Unlimited Health nie działa

using wedmod causes a severe drop in PC performance down to 1 or two frames, anyone found a fix yet?

1 Like

the fps problem continues

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried with both the app and the phone app, neither of them actually enable any of the mods.
Unlimited health doesnā€™t do anything, unlimited ammo and no reload both change it from x/x to 99/99 ammo. I still reload though, I didnā€™t test unlimited grenades because the game kept laggings to an unplayable level.

1 Like

No that didnt work either :frowning: But thanks.

The cheats donā€™t work for my game. I tried to use the unlimited health but it doesnā€™t work. I have the latest version.

1 Like

Same problem for me ! Cheats donā€™t work ??

I have to say the same thing. Unlimited Health works, however, the unlimited Grenades, No Reload & Unlimited Ammo change the numbers to show unlimited of it but still actually donā€™t change the number you have actually available.

They devs might as well just take this down. Its been unplayable like this for couple years now. Everytime I come back with a hope they mightve fixed this still no luck.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun can you check the cheats, it does not work very well, and make the game laggy thx :smile: for your work :slight_smile:

Year 2023, I still have lag problems with this trainer. Could you fix it or make a new one?

please just delete this mod if your not gonna do anything.
literally makes the game unplayable. and it doesnt even work on zombies.

These cheats are awful, the unlimited health does not work, and when it does, it shows the character as wounded with the blood on the periphery of the screen. Unlimited grenades does not work. And the no reload does not work. Not sure if it is the no reload or the unlimited ammo, but one of them breaks the game so that the bullets do not hit the enemy and do no damage. Completely broken mod, PLEASE FIX, PLEASE!!! People do still play this game

1 Like

Any known issues of it causing lag.

These donā€™t work for me either.

Yeah, sometimes. after playing for awhile, it starts to get more lag