Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront Cheats and Trainer for Steam

soldier still dieying inside the tank

yes

update kekw

Is this game trainer getting updated anytime soon? The game recently just updated! ty in advanced if you reply

The Call to Arms - Gates of Hell: Ostfront cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Ty for the update!

Iā€™m getting exception errors after the first game. Verified intergrity of game files and nothing was missing.
Screenshot

3 Likes

game still crash but cheats work all well

3 Likes

Trainer needs to be updated, game now crashes when you use trainer.

1 Like

well the old version of the trailer doesnt crash the game but your soldiers can die in tanks and flames

Hai MrAntiFun

Thanks for your work and trainersā€¦
However, hereā€™s my finding on your latest update:

1. Unlimited Health :ballot_box_with_check: (Works flawlessly)
  2. Unlimited Stamina :ballot_box_with_check: (Works flawlessly)
  3. Unlimited Ammo :ballot_box_with_check: (Works flawlessly)
  4. Unlimited MP NOT WORKING
  5. Unlimited CP NOT WORKING
  6. Unlimited Conquest Research Points :ballot_box_with_check: (Works flawlessly)
  7. Unlimited Conquest Resources :ballot_box_with_check: (Works flawlessly)
  8. Unlimited AP NOT WORKING
  9. Unlimited Fuel :white_check_mark: (Fuel only decreased when in direct control of the vehicle, once not in direct control, the fuel is full again)
  10. Unlimited Tanks Health :ballot_box_with_check: (Works flawlessly)

Regards

1 Like

And also the game crashed most of the time playing single mission regardless of which cheats are enabledā€¦

3 Likes

bad news

after the latest patch , they add anti-cheat , if you use trainer , that will crash your game .

this is not trainers problem , its games problem , and now game have anti cheat , its trouble things actually

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi, endless loading of trainer after press PLAY. Can you please check?

UPD. Not actual. Just run trainer without already started game. Trainer should run game by itself

Unlimited MP cheat still wonā€™t work

Hi, ty for the last update. Everything I tested was fine before the game still crashs after a while. I tested with different options on, it seems not a particular option is causing the crash, but the trainer in general. Error message is exception_acess_violation.

I have the same experience as you markhu16. Trainer works but crashes, at least in every other game.

Well what I do is I run the trailer as normal with the play button an then when inside of a mission I switch on the stuff I need then I switch it off again. Doing this everytime I get new units and after cutseans. The HP is way more than needed.