Can We Get A Tdu 2 Trainer

I was wondering if someone can give us a TDU 2 Trainer so we can level or add upgrades and etc.

Is this the “Test Drive Unlimited 2” Game, or some other title ? Because when I google search, that’s the only game name which pops up.

You need to be a bit more specific though, so that the @WEMOD trainer authors/developers can look into this, if need be. What all other trainer OPTIONS do you actually want, apart from ‘level or add upgrades’ ?

Do you have the STEAM version of this game, or some other source ?

I believe that one was already requested like I said on it, not sure they will make one as it is an online game, not sure if they turned the servers off or not

If it is an online only game we will not make a trainer for it.

So, which game is the OP talking about ? Because when I google search TDU 2, it says "Test Drive Unlimited 2’. And, according to WIKI, the game is having a SINGLE player mode as well.

Not sure though, as I don’t play this game, so they might have removed this feature lately. But, if it’s an ONLINE only play, then obviously chances are way less for a Trainer to be implemented.

“There is a storyline in Test Drive Unlimited 2 for the player to follow”.

According to STEAM’s official Website:

“Test Drive Unlimited 2 blends single player and multiplayer experiences seamlessly, creating a dynamic world of evolving content and challenges”.

EXPERIENCE: An all-new single player story mode with compelling character progression. A dramatic narrative, unforgettable characters, and immersive cut scenes to draw you in to the vibrant world of Test Drive Unlimited 2. Single player mode can be experienced offline or as part of the multiplayer experience. Create your custom avatar and build your fortune.

Yeah Test Drive Unlimited 2 because i play offline and i enjoy it that way, but if the trainer is used online then that is that persons problem. I would like to see unlocking the full map or all upgrades and being able to upgrade cars that cant be upgraded.

Okay, that’s fine.

Btw, only @Chris can take the initiative, and decision. I’m just a forum member/gamer like you.

It is up to the Trainer/MOD developers, authors, as well as @Chris to accept your trainer suggestion. If you are playing only Offline, then I’m certain than someone should make a trainer, sooner or later, imo.

GL. :slight_smile: