Can you get banned in halo reach for modding anymore?

i was just wondering if you could still get banned in halo reach from credit/armor unlock hacks, since bungie/343 havent moderated it for a while now…

(btw, is it possible to host exp lobbies in halo reach?)

I’ve been doing the whole not play for a good 150 days and then mod 149k credits and I’ve done that at least 2 or 3 times and haven’t been banned. I don’t know how risky armor/credit hacks are and I haven’t heard of any lobby’s for reach.

how did you mod the credits if you can only add 1000 a day?

https://www.horizonmb.com/threads/50518-Modding-more-than-1-000c-(Reach)?highlight=how+to+mod+more+than+1000+credits

The only thing I’ve seen anyone get banned for is modding your service tag. If you search in matchmaking with it, it’s an instant profile & console ban from Reach matchmaking. It happened to our very own BATMAN G0T HAM.

thank you for that link Zac. another question if i may ask and probably a dumb one. When you add those credits does it still move your progress bar for rank up?

Yes it moves it up.

So I can’t get banned for modding my level up and unlocking everything?

What do you mean it moves up?

This is 7 years old now probably was for xbox 360. Too old

It’s sort of frowned upon to necromance old forum threads on pretty much every forum on the internet. Please check the date of the last post before bumping dead threads back to life. If it’s ancient, start a new thread. :slight_smile: