Can't buy Tokens

Hi,

I am trying to buy more tokens, but when I click on the ‘Buy now’ button, it just takes me to a new window to buy Wepoints. I just want the tokens for voting purposes. Please help.

Thanks,

dcjammer

WePoints are used to purchase vote tokens. WePoints have additional uses which is why you buy WePoints and not vote tokens.

1 Like

Either I’m retarded or the app is not intuitive. I tried buying voting tokens twice ($50/each), but it still shows 0. I saw my WeMod points go up to 36k+, then back down to 6k. Is the app buggy?

When I click the “add more” on voting tokens, it says I’m buying 100 for $50, but then it also says you get voting tokens by spending wemod points. So which is it? Am I buying 100 voting tokens or some amount of wemod tokens?

How do I spend wemod points? For the life of me I cant find anything to spend on.

I signed up for the pro yearly before trying all of this to support the app, but man I am not having a good user experience here.

Hey!

Just to clarify how the WePoints/Tokens work since it is a little misleading:

The bottom number of WePoints is the cost of the respective number of Tokens. Ex. The first box has 1 Token equaling 250 WePoints as the base unit.

This window gives you options to purchase WePoints which then can be converted into Vote Tokens @ 250 WePoints/Token.

Yes, the in app currency system is a little misleading so I hope I explained it so it’s easy to understand :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for being a pro member and supporting wemod should be sorted soon enuf thanks again !