Can't click on cheats

Reinstall infinity. Make sure %appdata%\Infinity and %localappdata%\Infinity is deleted after uninstalling.

1 Like

Thanks sNaKe. That fixed the problem :smiley:

1 Like

Does the trainer work on GOG version of the game? I tried reinstalling infinity and the trainer still not working. If it’s not because of GOG version, then the 32-bit version might be the cause.

Which trainer are you talking about?

I reinstalled Infinity, and made sure that everything was deleted, but still clicking to enable the cheats did not work.

i have the sames problem on the new version of infinity. When I click play, it displays: failed to load the cheat. The cheat buttons are gray and when I pass over with my cursor, a red circle barred appears on my cursor. I have the problem on all my games in Steam

If you have the problem on all your games it’s something on your end blocking the injections. Most likely an antivirus. Deactivate the av and add Infinity to its exception.
If you have bitdefender you have to uninstall it otherwise it won’t work

does this work for a cracked version of a game like dishonored 2 because it keeps turning of the cheat like i press on and it goes back to off

Not all cracked versions are the same, most will not work but some should. Buy the game or do some research.

1 Like

I am having issues when trying to use Infinity with Tyranny when installed via the Twitch client. I am unable to toggle any of the cheats using the keybindings or from the interface.

Screenshot_3|640x500

im having the same problem it worked the first time when I down loaded it so I know it works but now it just wont let me turn them on again. I even uninstalled it and re-installed it and I cant get them to turn on. if I push play the game works without any of them and can not be turned on while the game is running either

1 Like

Which game?

Also besides which game, are you using the hot keys?

1 Like