Can't download horizon (windows 10)

hello! I canā€™t seem to be able to download horizon as it keeps saying there is a Trojan and/or virus in the file I am trying to download.I was wondering if anyone knew a solution to it?

Yeah it is a false-positive. Disable your antivirus especially if it has a web protection component or some crap like that and/or add the wemod site to its exception list and then try downloading.

that did the job! thanks you very much!

or maybe not :confused: I can download the horizon setup but then it says I donā€™t have permission to use this shortcut.any ideas?

Youā€™re not using AVG, are you ?

yes I am.Is that a bad thing?

AVG is horizons evil nemesis. If the shortcut is malfunctioning, you can try running the .exe file directly. horizon.exe file is located at ā€œC:\Program Files (x86)\Daring Development\Horizon\v2ā€. Go there and right click ā€œHorizonā€ and then ā€œrun as administratorā€.

Just remember to completely disable avg.

there is no ā€˜Daring Developmentā€™ file in Program Files (x86).when I try to use the horizon setup it says it downloads but then doesnā€™t download anything no shortcut or anything.Any suggestions?

So it turns out that horizon was downloaded on to the administratiors desktop and not mine.so I can get in to it but now if hit another wall.it says I need to install an update but when I do it justs deletes horizon.so I go into offline mode and horizon canā€™t find my USB.any suggestions?

I got it! Thanks for the help guys :smiley:

Great! @hruday1 described a similar issue about a week ago and I donā€™t think it got resolved. Your fix might help other people in the same situation.

Wow it worked thnx bro!!!

not working