Can't download

Can’t download. And no manual download.

When I click on manual download, it looks like this.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

It looks like you reset your computer.

다운로드가 안되고 수동 다운로드도 안됩니다.
컴퓨터 초기화 하기 전에는 됐었는데 어제 초기화를 하고 다운로드를 하려고 했는데 안됩니다.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Installation issues like this are commonly caused by security programs on your PC or network.

See this post here for the full troubleshooting steps: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

1 Like

Thank you!
But I’ve already seen this article.

1. The app is not installed because I reset my computer.
  2. The app is not installed and there is no WeMod folder in each folder.
  3. I didn’t download any anti-virus programs, turned off all domain, private, and public networks in the firewall and rebooted the computer, but it didn’t work.
  4. The site won’t load.
  5. I don’t have an antivirus program, and I haven’t even downloaded the wemod app yet.

If the issue continues after correctly doing the above steps
I’m not sure because I don’t speak English, but I haven’t downloaded the wemod app yet.

If you have either of these, there are additional steps:
#Comcast / Xfinity
The page does not open.

#BitDefender
I reset my computer and haven’t downloaded it yet, so there are no apps and no folders.

#Windows 7
I tried to download version 4.8 but it was already down.

#A school/college/university internet connection
It’s my home computer and it worked before I reset the computer.(But if there’s no other way, I’ll do it.)

* If you are from a country which controls and censors external internet connections, such as China, you may also need to use a VPN.

I used it before resetting my computer.

Thank you Ravenfyre!
I used Opera Browser and used a vpn and it was a manual download.
I didn’t know this would work, but it worked! thank you!

1 Like