Can't find Dishonored in games list

I had already been using the program earlier with it working perfectly. Now, I can still find games like Hitman and Dark Souls, but Dishonored and Dishonored 2 are no where to be found. I hope there is a solution to this issue as this program is amazing and I would love to continue using it in the future.

CoNvOy

Find the directory to add from infinity.
The map where you installed your Dishonored

I’m not quite sure what you mean. Am I able to add games to infinity?

@CoNvOy Go to latest or popular tab in infinity, find the dishonored(and 2) game then just click on Find Game button.

Excactly.
And otherwise Infinity will find your game automatically.

That is where my problem arises. I cannot find Dishonored in the popular or latest tabs.

You should update infinity probably then.
What version do you’ve got?

2.3.0 @TechnicallBrains

You should be fine.
I forgot how you can see the version you have. But 2.3.0 is a good version check your firewall maybe it’s blocking.
Do you even have an anti virus system ?

@CoNvOy Search for the game then. At the top right you should see the field to search.

Yes. I use Norton Internet Security, but i have given infinity all permissions.

@STN I have used the search bar but all that pops up is “No Games Found”.

Yeah something is not right. Delete infinity %appdata%/daring development/infinity folder and %localappdata%/Infinity then reinstall.

That seems to have fixed the issue, thank you so much for your fast replys @STN and @TechnicallBrains.

<3

Try the suggestion posted by @nick_666 over here. i was getting similar codes, and remvong all appdata folders helped soleved my problem.

"Sometimes just doing a reinstall doesn’t help, so try to use any “Registry cleaner” to remove previous traces of Infinity from the registry.

Before you re-install Infinity, kindly remove and delete ALL previous traces on your system (use any REGISTRY cleaner/repair tool, if need be).

Go to the following location and path, and manually delete both the “Daring Development” and “Infinity” folders, if they are still there.

C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Daring Development, as well as C:\Users\Your- Windows USERNAME\AppData\local\Infinity.

Look for the ROAMING folder as well, under AppData. Remove the CACHE folder.

Some folders can found under “Roaming” as well, e.g, . C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE.

Check this installed path as well, i.e. C:\Users\Your UserName\AppData\Local\Package cache{some random numbers} folder, if this has been created."