Cant load mods for ANY game after update

after the newest update wemod is completely non-functional, cant load mods for any game

1 Like

Do a clean install, delete these folders
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\WeMod
and
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

Then, uninstall the program, restart your PC, and attempt to download it again. After the reinstallation, add these folders to your antivirus exceptions. Ensure you select ‘Add Folder’ (not ‘Add File’). If you’re unsure how to add these folders, you can find instructions by searching on Google.”

I’m having the same exact issue. WeMod isn’t loading mods for ANY of my games. I’ve done the clean reinstall of WeMod, and I’ve whitelisted the folders specified on my antivirus. I still can’t load mods in any of my games, and I can’t play any games through WeMod like I used to. Please help

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I was using WeMod last night, and it was working fine. I’ve changed nothing on my system, or anything regarding the app. Now I get a pop up telling me it suggests I allow it through my firewall and antivirus, which I’ve done, and it still doesn’t work.

UPDATE: I’ve not only added the individual file for the app on my antivirus, but I’ve just added the entire folder for the app, and now WeMod is working for me. Hopefully this can help someone else. FYI: I use Malwarebytes.