Can't login at all on Infinity

So the problem is that I can’t login to Infinity. I can login in my browser but the downloaded tool wont let me login at all or even let me create a new account. It keeps coming up and saying this, “Invalid Login. The login info you entered does not match any accounts.” Its really frustrating because I can’t use any mods.
Any form of help is appreciated.

Im gonna throw some solutions, i bet one will solve your issue:

Solution 1) Reset your password here-> https://www.wemod.com/forgot

Solution 2)
Might be cause you are using an old version? Try following this steps:

1. Unistall infinity
  2. Delete the installer you were using.
    3)Delete Cache of infinity. (this is an overkill step but might be worth it)
  1. Download infinity again and install.

I have tried both solutions but nothing seems to work and another annoying thing, after I downloaded it again its not finding any games on my pc.

Not finding games has the above solution.

Login should work, make sure you’re typing your passwords/usernames correctly. Use the password reset if needed. I’ll tag @Chris, perhaps he can help check a few things related to your account.

Thanks for that, and I will make sure to try again

I saw in another tread that the person was trying with a different version, by unistalling and installing again is enough right? and cache is only when error or not finding games happen.

1 Like

I don’t think cache or corrupted install has anything to do with login issues, as the checks are done server-sided so uninstalling or clearing cache isn’t going to help.

You are correct about the second thing though, for some error codes that is the only solution.

1 Like

thanks for teaching, i tend to solve all fixing cache ^^

I’m having the same issue. Not using an old version, as I just found out about this today.
Downloaded the app, then on account creation, I chose to login with Google. Brought me to the web page, and the account was created. I was able to log in on my phone, but can’t login with the app. Just says 'The login info you entered does not match any accounts’
Clicking on the button at the bottom which says ‘or login with facebook or google’, just goes to the web page.

Edit: Going to my account on the webpage, changing the password to what it already was ended up working. Logged in fine after that.

I fixed it! All I did was delete anything that was associated with Infinity. Then downloaded it again. Installed it and it had all the games there and let me login as well!