Cant play Fallout 76 without crash

Hello there i have a problem with a bug my Game ( Fallout 76 ) is Crashing after i came in the Main Menu so directly after that i become crash report message. *(Fact i am not a English Nativ Speaker sorry for Misstakes in my writen English )

Looks like that picture that i have pined on my Request

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Close WeMod before launching Fallout 76.

Fallout 76 is an online game. WeMod does not create cheats for online games, for technical and legal reasons.

It doesnt matter if its closed. Im having the same issue. Had to uninstall wemod in order to launch it

Make sure WeMod is actually closed, as opposed to minimised/dismissed to the system tray, which is what it does by default when you press the close button unless you switch that option off in the WeMod desktop software settings menu. :slight_smile:

I had the same issue and ended up completely uninstalled WeMod. Completely closing WeMod and not minimizing to tray does absolutely nothing. It was a fun mod. I may return if the issue gets addressed and fixed.

Sad to say, everyone here is right. Even if you remove it full from Task Manager, there still seems to be an issue where WeMod either pops on for refresh or even updates and causes the game to crash. I go about two hours in game until I get the notification with the WeMod error and it freezes my whole computer. Any way to bypass the issue? Like I said, I even removed it from my Task Manager and the issue was fixed until it wasn’t. The game won’t even load now, and I fully uninstalled WeMod.

Trying everything I can for a while now. Uninstallation is the only option.