Captain of Industry Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited unity doesn’t work after the trainer update.

1 Like

Hi all you programmers just to let you know that 3 weeks ago the cheats for Captain of Industry was working now and now your update is not so whatever you have done you may need to do more work with it or investigate more time with the update hope to see when you get it working

Unlimted Unity‘No response

just letting you know fast research not work too

anyone understand pleas respond to the posts

Unity works. In this case, the unity per month is what the mod alters. The number of unity points has an in-game cap that raises each time you create housing quarters.

So, if you spend unity points, it will decrease the total of available points, but your unity per month will replenish your total available points each month.

The in-game cap will decrease as you build structures that require it, but the amount you’re getting per month because of the mod; you’ll never run out.

Nevermind. I mean, it was working for me in the early game, but now it’s not. My bad.

Friday 12th August 2022 just letting you all know that no landfill waste is not working

Well, It’s marked for updating. Thank you, MrAntiFun.

The Captain of Industry cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

just letting you all know that unlimited resources is not working

hi alll again its Monday 19:28Pm Melbourne victoria Australia time
just letting you all know that some of these modes are not working again
no trash is not and unlimited recources

Both do work. However they can’t work with each other. You will hit a brick wall with unlimited resources. as it seems to include the waste as one and thus infinite waste leading to disease.

This confirms the unlimited resources and the waste. as both separately work fine, but together just make a spiral loop to hell IE unlimited resources includes waste.

Unlimited landfill (haven’t checked bio waste, but assume the same problem) waste and unlimited resource will cause death spiral. assuming unlimited resources contains landfill waste (and bio waste possibly) as well.

Side note: when you use Unlimited Resourse, if it’s below the number to build something it will go negative and it will stay there no matter how many construction parts you have. The game doesn’t see a negative amount as zero is the lowest it should go, but the negative isn’t supposed to happen, but it is a way out of it. Build (temporary) storage and transfer the parts across and delete the buildings and rebuild them again, but more than likely you’ll need a few extra storage to get your negative back to zero.

Edit: Well it’s not a great job. At first few hours it looks great, but the trainer starts inflicting bad things. The individual trainer selection, it would seem fine, but after a while they don’t like “each” other with worse case being game crash. IE The Unity (it was bad from the start tbh). I have found the Unity crashes after I built a transformer (several time trying to do such as different areas.

Don’t get me wrong, I am in no way dissing MrAntiFun at all I admire him over the years when he was doing the biz, doing it well too. Just this case the game itself while is addictive, it is not straight-forward for trainers. The only other game that I could see “was” the CH, but the trainer was over 2 months ago. However, the trainers seem to be the trainer seem completely different even though they seemed to be on the surface almost the same. There are no other trainer aside from WeMod/MrAntiFun.

Unfortunately, I’d have to say no for recommendation as this stage. Just a hard no as them work"-ish" individual, but together they don’t work very well. Some should even be Verystupidly hard No waste, over ride by unlimited waste (unlimited resources).

Just to Clearify.

Main issues:
Unlimited Food Crashes the game after building a Settlement transformer.

Unlimited Unity, The cheat works, but on the increase amount of unity and not one the amount of the unity.

Unlimited resource includes waste. While in theory it may be a great idea. However in reality infinite waste means you will have infinite waste from your workers thus disease which has a negative monthly population. The construction parts freezes, but be wary as if you have a build cue that is larger than say 1 part like vehicle parts. It will drive it in to the negative and unless you build more storage. You will always have the negative amount of parts even if your storage is full.

No Landfill IE waste see previous :slight_smile:
No Bio Waste Again see previously :grin:

Fast research works, but don’t use tit as it increases the hardness infinity…
Unlimited food works.
Unlimited Vehicle Fuel works (sorta) your trucks don’t run out of fuel, but think your fuel on the ship is being used. Still no real problem.

Changes:

1 Like

ok letting you all know that landfill and bio waste do not work but 24 hours ago they where working

1 Like

needs update power for the city the game crash to windows whit out no prbelmes pls fix this

only thing i can’t seem to get working is no landfill waste, tried it umpteen times.

Changes:

1 Like

I’ve tried them all so far only one crashed every time I try to use it, that is food.