Captain of Industry Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the resources still changes to negative numbers when permanently stay ( the “physical” resource that is made in game) and the game can’t realise EG 1. you have produces 1000 construction parts 2. however, at the same time thinks it only has 200 3. you use 201 construction parks means a negative value -1. meaning the quick delivery for anything that uses that part is greyed out.

I think you need to use the value to be only positive value and not any value.

Is there a possibility to make an x32 and x64 version of the trainer? since that is a common issue with games where you get a x64 game but the trainer is for x32 or trainer is x64 and game is x32. which is an issue i got rn

1 Like

as of 27-11-2022 when i do play button on the manager - i get the message "these mods may not work with your game version- Do you want to test them out anyway, game version i have 0.4.12e

and i did yes they are working, but the app might need to be updated, Just so you know :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can there possibly be an option that allows the changing of the vehicle limit? Or increases/decreases it and possibly a weather controller?

2 Likes

Any chance for an update to the current version? 0.4.14b ? Haven’t been able to load the model correctly for a while now ;( there seems to also be a trash bug, it never goes down if certain cheats are enabled.

needs a new up date a few of the mods dont work

would it be possible to update the trainer please and thank you

The Trainer is currently being updated. If you are a PRO user go ahead and boost it if you like to get it completed.

1 Like

The Captain of Industry cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

como rodo a x64 o game da steam verde. (utorrent)

1 Like

Having an issue since latest update with the game, asking to go through the firewall? Is that just temporary until the next update on this?
Was loving using this on some saved files and would be nice to still use it. You did a good job on this and sooner rather than later. :slight_smile:

Unlimited Food Crash game when placing a settelement power

@MrAntiFun You did a great job on this mod.
If I can suggest a new function, it would be interesting to increase the amount of vehicles over the limit.

Changes:

1 Like

did you get it to work ?

Changes:

2 Likes

Good job ! But the fast research do not seam woking, I have a research at 96% and it will not move.

Hello all.

Would the be someone to update this trainer maybe? indeed getting crashes or strange values…

1 Like

Seems like the trainer needs an update afterupdate 2. now you can’t activate any of the cheats

4 Likes