Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello MrAntiFun, the version of the game is already updated again to 1.31.0. This trainner needs an update again

1 Like

Hello MrAntiFun, the mod needs an update. thanks a lot for your help.

Hello! :slight_smile:

We do not take update requests in the forum.
See here for information on how trainer updates work and how you can speed them up: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

Hello I have requested a boost before, I have no clue how to boost this again.
Regards.

Boosts are given monthly to Pro members as one of the ways we say thank you for supporting the development and maintenance of WeMod. Explained in the link given in my post above.

need update =(

the game has been updated to version 1.31.0 now
what cheat is don’t work for now
-unlimited stamina
-Ai no stamina
-unlimited V zone
Update the cheat pls

i agree to the Post of Zxcess it keeps turning off when i try to activate it
so it would be nice if that gets fixed asap

Unlimited Stamina not WOrked Please Update!!!

The Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

juste pour prevenir que sa marche plus j’ai beau faire se qui et indiquer rien ne marche

Hi, thx for your work but i have this probleme recently “Failed to start the game. please check your installation or antivirus software.” and i have already authorized wemod and the “rename.exe” in my antivirus, and it still doesn’t work.

le trainer captaine tsubassa rise of new champion ne se lance plus a cause de l’anti cheat et ce serai bien de rajouter comme cheat credit point mega play ilimitĂ©

the launcher will not launch even with the rename files set up right

The launcher also takes down the game as i start it up to activate it

What do you mean it takes down the game?

ill start the game up without launching then when i press play when the games up it shuts it down

I have set up the rename file, but it still does not work. The same “Failed to start the game. please check your installation or antivirus software.” message appears.

It sounds like you may have done the bypass incorrectly. Can you post a screenshot of the folder with the bypass performed?

@kingignorant077 can you try now? Launch it through the bypass then alt-tab and click play in WeMod.