Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Car Mechanic Simulator 2021
This is the official discussion topic of the Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Max Car Parts Condition
2. Easy Parts Unmount
3. Max Inventory Items Condition
4. Mega Exp
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Set Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/17/2021
    Started development

• 08/17/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/20/2021
    Add 5K Money cheat added
    Add 1K XP cheat added

• 08/28/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/01/2021

• 09/14/2021
    Max Car Parts Condition cheat added
    Easy Parts Unmount cheat added
    Set All Parts Examined cheat added
    Max Inventory Items Condition cheat added
    Mega Exp cheat added
    Set Money cheat added

• 09/28/2021

• 10/04/2021

• 12/27/2021

• 03/18/2022

• 07/28/2022

• 11/16/2022

• 03/25/2023

• 03/28/2023

• 03/28/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Nice job. Item Condition and Player Speed are both great. I take issue with the repair minigame. Now I just click this off and on at the right times and it’s better.

1 Like

Trainer works great. I would appreciate unlimited scrap points though.

10 Likes

Awesome job mate.
It would be great if it were possible to have the ‘unlimited’ option changed to be incremental.
as in for instance the money = 500, 1000, 2000, 5k, 10k etc.
otherwise it seem OP and one would probably just play sandbox.
just a suggestion but i think it would be better :slight_smile: . please

4 Likes

100% agree with this. Lots of incremental increases. Thanks!

Any way to add an option to modify scrap part values to do upgrades. Also, Perfect item condition doesn’t seem to affect combined part (ie, struts, wheels with tires, engine assemblies, etc.)

2 Likes

I’m sure more options might be added as we go, would love some options added for scraps, set parts quality, fast/ instant mounting and unmounting would be great too, set number of barns/ chests

Thank you for the great work so far!

3 Likes

Game just updated today. All cheats do still work from what I have tested.

1 Like

When using the “Perfect Item Condition” cheat, there has been a couple issues involving body parts. Earlier today, any damaged body part I removed from the vehicle had their condition reduced to 1%

Just now when testing it on a Rollett I removed a door (door 57%, window 49%, mirror 53%) all conditions were increased to 100% except for door which increased to 94%

The game was updated, since the update I have tried the “perfect” cheat, which is doing the same as the other superprokop said, the EXP cheat is not working and neither is the unlimited skills points.

Thanks for all that y’all do!

1 Like

Just tried them and they’re not working for me, the game is up to date.
Unlimited skill points won’t even turn on, money xp and perfect parts turn on but do nothing.
also would love to have the option of incremental increases for money scrap and xp

1 Like

Yes the game was just updated. The only cheat i use is perfect parts. Glad to see that still works. For the other cheats just wait guys its #11 on the queue i already boosted it 5 times to help you guys get it quicker.

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Add 5K Money cheat added
  • Add 1K XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

There is some small issue with the body panels not repairing, not a big deal. However some more options would be nice, an “upgrade all” option that would make all parts 3 stars, a “100% repair chance” could be interesting, and I don’t know if its possible but maybe an “always win auction” option.

1 Like

Thank you for the changes!

why did u get rid of player speed…that was the best option made it so u can take apart a car fast

would it be possible to get instant examination on everything, would be great combined with perfect condition centered on cars like car mechanic sim 2018

2 Likes

the money and Exp cheats are making the sound but giving me nothing…

1 Like

Before you hit play, you can click HISTORY below play, and select the old trainer with the speed cheat. ZERO clue why that was left out of the update as it was the only part of the cheat worth using.

If you hear the noise and nothing is happening i suggest you press your numkey for the money then do something to update your xp, such as removing or putting a part on the car.

Also it would be cool if some other options such as, Instant screw, Always in auction, set speed.
Some of the stuff said by @DeadMansTale.