Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Did you gain/spend some money after using the mod?

Oh thatā€™s why! Itā€™s working now, thank you!:heart::rofl:

Trainer works great. Thank you.

Suggestion: Set scrap amount.
Scrap is super annoying to get. The ability to set the amount like the money or even a mega-xp like trick so you get a lot more when you do scrap would be awesome.

Found on Mod on Nexus for scrap. :smiley:

It would be nice it you added an option to increase the number of barn finds you have so you can look for more cars in barns.

1 Like

The Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The cheat for Money doesnā€™t work not sure if ur still updating it just wanted to let you know thank you for updating it for us ur the best

Dragon

1 Like

Yes, I have the same problem with this option

1 Like

i have the same issue now the mod doesnt add money

1 Like

My current issue is the Inventory items condition isnā€™t applying to all parts.

1 Like

Yes, same problem. Wrong items sold and now I canā€™t buy new ones because there is no money left. So I tried to use the Wemod but it didnā€™t work. -.-

1 Like

yeah the only mod i noticed sort of worked was the quick unmount option but it left all the bolts in place after removing it so i think its all broken.

The bolts have always been left behind, AFAIK. The max car parts condition works if you go to dismantle the engine, then exit the dismantle and examine the car, then go back to dismantling. Al the parts will be 100%, just not the body.

yes maybe thatā€™s so and i just have never noticed before, but the majority of mods arenā€™t working since the update Iā€™m sure the Modder will fix it soon

Changes:

3 Likes

As of right now the money mod is not working.

1 Like

The Money cheat is still not working please could u fix this Thank you

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Just wanted to let u know that the money mod works Thank you Mrantifun ur awesome

Max inventory parts condition not applying to all parts, still.

hi there i have a problem with this on the new update the max invertory condition only works on selected items and dosent work at all on body parts or interior most mechanical parts work

but i havent found problems with any other mods just that one