Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi GreenHouse look the

3. Infinite Characteristics Points
4. Infinite Personal Skill Points

Still not working, other yes, i try reload multiple time the save but not, so the trainer is updated for the other stuff but not for the option 3 and 4.

It is working. Activate both Mods while the Skills menu of any Character is open.

I do, but not skill point appears. I try to remove the workshop stuff, possible that can cause issue and i check.

Ok after recheck the steam file worked, i do multiple check if continue to work normally, sorry

I noticed that it works seamlessly for storymode but not for the other characters in sandbox.

@GreenHouse
Would love to see a ship hull/sails health cheat when/if possible. Thank you for all the efforts you 've made thus far. Great service.

Doesn’t work, after launch it crashes from the game v1.0.0 (Build 13558625)

WEMOD crashes the game version 1.0.0.

when using the infinite health cheat, the enemies seem to have it applied to them as well, When attacking they get green numbers signifying health gain instead of damage

you can increase/decrease
game speed by using the + or - keys on your keyboard

I’m not sure if it’s possible but maybe a mod/setting that will unluck all ships in every port or just the new ships in game for every port?. been wanting a new ship forever and waiting for any to show up is a pain in the butt.

another mod i wanna suggest is increased max weight/carry weight so the mc/player can carry more stuff. that would really help a lot too. I love the mods that were created for the game on wemod and use a good amount but i thought these would be good ideas to do.

Any chance of getting an update for the newest version of the game? files are unencrypted now, perhaps that will make scripts simpler.

+1 need update with super damage/1 hit kill and unlimited ship HP

Hi, the developers introduced Cheat Menu(is in steam workshop), so despite your great efforts this trainer dont need more updates I think.

Thanks a lot anyway!!