Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG
This is the official discussion topic of the Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Energy
3. Infinite Characteristics Points
4. Infinite Personal Skill Points
5. Set Pesos
6. Set Doubloons
7. Choose Stat
8. Set Stat

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/28/2024
    Started development

• 02/28/2024
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 03/01/2024
    Infinite Characteristics Points cheat added
    Infinite Personal Skill Points cheat added
    Set Doubloons cheat added
    Choose Stat cheat added
    Set Stat cheat added

• 03/08/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats
1 Like

Thanks a lot!! I hope can you add more options like:

1- Inf Ship Health
2- Edit Doublons
3- Skill points

1 Like

I had a few suggestions for new cheats you might look into adding:

1- Infinite ship health/edit doubloons/skill points have already been suggested by another user and should definitely be included.
2-Infinite ship sails
3-infinte ship crew
4-Infinite ammo for the pistol/musket

so there was an update to the game just after you updated this and have since testes them and all 3 are not working.

The Caribbean Legend - Pirate Open-World RPG cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Characteristics Points cheat added
  • Infinite Personal Skill Points cheat added
  • Set Doubloons cheat added
  • Choose Stat cheat added
  • Set Stat cheat added
1 Like

Hi, i have tried it and its working ok some of them. I have 2 suggestion to make regarding pessos and doublons. This cheat it should add the amount to what you already have, but instead it sets the maximum value you can have 9999 pessos and 99 doublons.

1. pessos cheat i think is limited- the 9999max amount is too low.

When you are further in the game, you have a lot of money and you just need to press the wrong button and all your money will dissaper and youll get 9999 pessos (or what amount you've set).

2. doubloons cheat- could be a higher number not only 99 doublons

But what i have encountered so far i think it's a bug. 

- 1st. When you activate the cheat it will give you 99 but if you're buying something with value of 5 doubloons, all your remaining will disapear.

-2nd it won't give you 99 doublons after the 1st try, it will give 9 only and as i said above, no matter if you're buying with 3, all of them will disapear.

- 3rd once you activate the cheat for doubloons, doens't matter what amount you have, it won't appear on your transaction list with the bank clerk

I hope this is useful and its a thing that can be updated. :slight_smile:

The numbers showing incorrectly is due to the game using strings for everything. The amount of Pesos and Doubloons is saved as strings, so when you change the number through the App, it will only show the same length of numbers you had (meaning that if you have 123, and change it to 999999, it will only show 999 on the UI).

I’ve changed the maximum amount of those to a higher number, but just be aware the numbers will still not show properly until you purchase or sell anything.

Приветствую игра вылетает при нажатии кнопки плей! пиратка версия 13558625 в чем причина? Антивирус откл пробовал по разному либо запускает и не работает сам чит либо игра вылетает и все пробовал и так игру запускать нажимать плей пробовал через лаунчер короче хз что делать в чем проблема может быть?

1 Like

First thanks for the trainer other places say it can’t be made way to prove them wrong. But as for the pesos and the doublons it does add up to 999 only nothing more even when you buy or sell something could you just make it unlimited money in the trainer?

Hello for me the game crashes instantly after i launch it through wemod , i tried to first launch game and alt tab in menu to activate wemod still crash , then i tried to activate it ingame same thing , so is it version thing or something ?

Yeah sorry my bad wrong game version

i’m having trouble getting the doubloons to work the number goes up to how ever many i want but they don’t show in my inventory

it does work you just need to save then reload into the game and infinite stat pionts should be there to use

Doesn’t work, after launch it crashes from the game

Аналогичная версия и аналогичная проблема к сожалению(

Same here. Game crashes. My biggest concern is sailing in this game is extremely SLOW and distances and naval battles are very LONG. I wish there is a way to increase every ship’s speed 3-4 times, and player dealt dmg 2x or 3x times for both ship combat AND land combat.

1 Like

Other competitor has all the above mentioned mods in their trainer.

Trainer not working anymore after latest patch

Trainer is not working! :frowning: