Cassual Cheat Engine user / dev looking to help out if possible

Hello!
I’m a casual gamer, currently into VR mostly, but very limited on time due to small kids :clown_face:
I develop cheat tables using Cheat Engine, and thought I might be able to share those with a community here, since fearlessrevolution.com isn’t very active :person_shrugging: and to be frank, wemod.com has a user experience that’s awesome =D
We’ll see if my application to become a creator is accepted, or if the powers that be let me share tables for them to pass on. I’m not here to become a payed “creator”, I like my day-job xD And it kinda looks like they have a 1-game-1-creator setup. I just want to give my work away for free. Like I do on github.com :kissing_heart:
:hearts: wemod.com so far :wink:
See ya round

1 Like

Welcome to the community!
Are there any particular games you like to create tables for the most?
What got you started in making tables?

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I’ve been using cheat engine for a few years, but just learned about code injection a month or so back, and found it to be a lot simpler and intuitive than I had thought…
I make Cheat Tables for the same reason most people play a game, that I enjoy a challenge ^^ Trying to guess at how some data structure might be designed under the hood, and trying to inject something that will execute correctly in all circumstances of a given game, and hopefully in upcoming updates ^^
Like I wrote, I try to make time for some VR gaming, and whatever I play, I usually try to cheat :innocent: In my creator-application i submitted a god-mode I made for Wolfenstein Cyberpilot, since it was lacking here, and was on my shortlist for games I wanted to play ^^
Is there any need/want for someone like me that would like to contribute, but don’t really want for any compensation or recognition @Veloxia ?