Castle Crashers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

On insane mode I don’t need to hit the enemy’s it kills them by its self but one problem on that I can’t go the the next area when that happens Please fix this

1 Like

Don’t play insane mode? Seems like an easy fix.

If you add more I bet everybody will love you.

I will insist on you comming with suggestions of things that should be added in your eyes.

Instead of saying he should add something :wink:
It will be easier for devs to know what you wamt if they want to add more options.

At hard mode once you activate one hit kill the instant die and the game gets bugged out so i can`t go along can someone help

thats normal the game picks the first two players its bugged out hard i know

so my game is detected but i am unable to enable any of the mods

Hi !

It doesn’t seem to work anymore, only the unlimited mana, but nothing else :frowning:

1 Like

i guess it doesn’t work anymore after the 64-bit update for CC, update required

Hi,

Yes, the XP and Gold doesnt seem to work.
Despite trying to “defeat after enemies” thing.
As for the, “one hit kills” i was being sceptical, and my scepticism was right. It did not work.

Doesn’t work I Feel Bad

This trainer is currently available to be vote on for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

The Castle Crashers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• One-Hit Kills cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unlimited health don’t work

Trainer was able to add xp and gold when I first downloaded it, now it doesn’t seem to work at all. Not sure why this happened.

Unlimited health, unlimited mana, OHK all do not work.

One hit kill also lets the enemies 1 hit kill you too. Infinite health isnt working either.

something to pause the timer would be nice! also is there plans for a fix for both the dying in one hit from the one hit kills cheat but also in insane mode the one hit kill cheat can just make enemies drop dead before hitting them which can cause bugs when scripted enemies get killed before they enter the screen?

all of the cheats except health seem to work which sucks since thats the main one i wanted to use

All cheats works fine except the ADD EXP. Pls fix🙏

If you use unlimited health, unlimited magic, or one shot kills you are a one shot by any enemy no matter what.