Castle Crashers Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Nothing working for me as of rn

add XP it doesnt work. fix it pls.

1 Like

my 1 hit kill glitched so bad. whenever i look at an enemy they fall dead. whenever i get hit, i die instantly. on the industrial level when you are going up the moving floor i die instantly.

1 Like

Some bugs I came across while running the cheats: (3rd July 2021)

• Using any “infinite” cheat seems to bug out the player’s health, making you one shot to any enemy.
  • Add XP may not work as intended. I managed to get it to work by using the command shortcut and then each time I defeated an enemy, I would level up. Although it doesn’t seem to work otherwise.
  • As mentioned in the first point, infinite health doesn’t work at all as it bugs out the players health, making them one shot.
1 Like

All the cheats are working fine, except the One-Hit Kill, for some reason, the cheat kill all the enemies on the screen, and this is bad because sometimes the game freeze on that part, like, the enemies are dead but i can’t go further, and for some other reason this cheat can affect me, even with the Unlimited health on, if i get a hit, i die

It’s so broken, please fix it.

any cheats for the Back off Barbarian mode?

unlimited health is not working for me.

I would love to see this updated! especially 1 shot kill. Everything besides 1 shot kill and unlimited hp works perfectly for me.

1 Like

Unlimited mana is working but health isn’t working anymore.

1 Like

turn off one-hit kills

1 Like

Add EXP only works once

Infinite life is not working sometimes. It keeps coming back, but believe me it’s pulling the hp poters. If you can fix it please xoxoxo

Unlimited Health isn’t working great, and One-Shot means you get one-shot yourself. Would be kinda cool to see an update on this one, as Castle Crashers is such a fun game!

1 Like

Upon checking, it seems that one hit kills works properly.

Then you are right, unlimited health isn’t working. Lets wait for an update

The Castle Crashers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

The Unlimited health mod still isn’t working.

It is working now with castle crasher game mode. How evever there are times that you are killable like when you are chased by the boss and all you need to do is run and jump (you can’t attack)

only the xp and gold cheats work for me

The Castle Crashers cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements