Cat Quest Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Cat Quest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
1 Like

Thought this was supposed to be for the free Epic Games version?

2 Likes

We have no plan for it as of now. Our queue and game platform depends on the popularity of it among our users. But you can certainly try to attach the game exe Epic Games version to WeMod steam manually.

Instructions on manually linking the .exe to WeMod are included here: Why can’t WeMod find my installed game?

Tried to do so, but it says its for 32 bit version only, and the Epic store one is 64 bit version. Guess that’s RIP for me.

1 Like

Try running the game first then click Play on WeMod, the same trick worked for Civ 5. Hopefully.

There is no 32-bit version of the game in existence anywhere, since the game requires a minimum of 4GB of RAM on all platforms.

• 32-bit = The game/software requires less than 4GB of RAM.
  • 64-bit = The game/software requires 4GB of RAM or more.

See: "These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version" - #2 by Ravenfyre for fixes.

Doesn’t seem to work that way either. Tried the way you mentioned, tried to start directly from wemod, etc. Doesn’t seem to work. I’m not sure if the Steam version is different than the Epic version or not. IE - Steam version is 32 bit for some reason, and Epic version is 64 bit. I have no clue. I’ve tried looking in the files to see if there are different .exe for 32/64 bit launcher for the game as well and doesn’t seem to be any other than the one.

I’m not quite sure what you’re telling me here. I said that wemod tells you that the cheats are made for 32 bit, but the game on Epic is 64 bit.

IE - It’s telling me ‘These mods were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.’

So, if there is no 32-bit version of the game in existence - how could the mods have been made for 32-bit.

Not trying to be difficult, just confused.

2 Likes

Same here. I jumped out of my bed when I got the email about the new mod.
Now I’m sad :frowning:

2 Likes

so are you going to make a version for epic??

4 Likes

need epic version too :frowning:

4 Likes

The Cat Quest cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I used 3 bumps for the update and still get “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version” :frowning:

2 Likes

same here

waiting for cat quest 2 cheats

Steam trainer doesn’t work with Epic version. Same issue everyone else has reported. Says codes were made for 32-bit version and I am running 64-bit version. The Steam version of the game is 64 bit as well so it appears to be a compatibility issue between files somewhere. Are there plans to add an Epic version?

4 Likes

Yeah, still the same problem for me. 32 Bit mods, but the game is 64 Bit.

Is there no plan to update these for 64 bit or add a trainer for the Epic Games version?

2 Likes

when you making on epic store?

We cannot provide an ETA for new trainers or updates. Trainers are created according to the popularity of games among WeMod users.