Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes

nvm wrong version

The Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

please update <3 .the trainer does not work after the game updated :smiley:

2 Likes

update please. (edit, it works fine actually.)(edit edit, when in the new place the darwinium cheat doesn’t work

1 Like

Things i would love to see in the update is stardust and Dino Fossils for prehistoric era, MetaBits!

3 Likes

does not work every cheat just makes the entropy counter to 0 (the actual stat stays the same)

1 Like

Now the cheat can not work after the game updated.

Doesn’t work. All cheats have the same effect like i made a click (do i need to turn off NUM LOCK to make them work or what?).

You have to be in the main simulation to work <I.E.: Not Mesozoic or Beyond>

Can you make a cheat where it doubles the Simulation speed?

Cheats I recommend adding

• New x2/3/4/5/10/20/50/100/1,000/10,000/100,000 for Simulation Speed/Click Power
  • Instant upgrades for the cards
  • Advance/get next daily reward after receiving last one
  • Free upgrades and cards
  • Add 1M Mutagen/Dark Matter
  • Increase game speed
  • Insta complete missions
  • Insta increase Dino rank
  • Skip time warp animation and delay
  • Add X amount the things bought <EX: you have 8 T-rexes, and you press ‘2x the amount cheat’ and now you have 16 T-rexes for free>

That’s all I have

3 Likes

I second this, except that some of these might not be possible or outright run the game. Here would be my priority list:
-Add functions to add materials for Beyond and Mesozoic areas, and allow adjustment of current and new functions (Entropy and Ideas probably don’t even need to exist due to the seeming limits of the WeMod engine [other clicker trainers, such as for NGU, have issues with a hard limit to how high you can set the number, and it seems to be something wrong with the WeMod manager itself,] but definitely Darwinium, Dark Matter and Mutagen need this, and are more reasonable since you don’t need quintillions of any of those at a minimum to get by past midgame.)
-Some upgrade function for the UPGRADE cards (I think that upgrading the creatures/planets themselves essentially nukes the entire point of those areas, so being able to buy 5 million Ankylosaurs in one shot will probably make someone drop the game out of boredom since the main area is relatively easy to complete even with the current trainer. However, being able to max out the common, rare and higher cards easily adjacent to the creatures would be more reasonable in my mind, and so far the max card level in both areas has been 20, so all a function would have to do is get the upgrade cards up 20 times without relying necessarily on the card store.)
-Increase Game Speed (This I’d prefer over the Time Warp animation which probably can’t be done or the Sim Speed which would probably nuke the game and is already possible through a relatively easy prestige system. [You can get the speed to 10,000-100,000 in effective usage just by unlocking the prestige tree, and I was able to unlock the ENTIRE tree in 24 hours just using Darwinium, Level 5 Mesozoic (for the Turtle and Alligator) and patience, even as I slept for more than 12 of those hours.] The game speed I prefer only because it helps with stuff that can’t be modified by an immediate Darwinium infusion to the rear end, such as the Card Shop in Mesozoic and the Research system in Beyond.)

Those three would be my priorities. I actually really appreciate this game, it’s right down my alley of Science and Sci-fi, and it’s a Clicker as well, so these would be the changes I’d boost for so the game gets a trainer that doesn’t nuke the gameplay entirely.

Cheats don’t work, when i “apply” them the counter becomes zero and stays zero until i restart the game, entropy and light bulbs amount is so small so i can’t be sure if it works or not but the premium currency (darwinium) also makes the counter zero and it doesn’t add any currency at all.

are you in the main simulation? It works only on the main

I played the game for as long as i could the normal way (without cheating) but i got bored, stopped playing and moved to another game, the cheats don’t work not even in the main simulation… if only the premium currency worked (darvinium i think it was called) the game would be way more enjoyable.

I hope we get an update on this! I love using it! Please and thanks. :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

doesn’t work anymore, how sad

1 Like

needs to be updated

Works fine for me, in latest version from Steam and main simulation.