Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends
This is the official discussion topic of the Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Add 10M Entropy
2. Add 1M Lightbulbs

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/19/2021
    Started development

• 01/19/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 09/16/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/26/2021

• 10/02/2021

• 07/18/2023
    Add 10M Entropy cheat added
    Add 1M Lightbulbs cheat added

• 10/14/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

why does it only give you 10k entropy?

1 Like

Keep clicking the button should be 10k each time ?

It says it doesnt support my current version, does that mean id have to go back an update or something?

Welcome to the community @Heamii. :slight_smile:

Make sure your game is up to date.
Make sure you are not opted into any beta/experimental versions of the game (since this is an early access game).
And ensure it is legitimately purchased from Steam, as opposed to elsewhere or cracked/pirated.

1 Like

I think ImCreeper gets that, He’s asking why its only 10k when you get significantly more than 10k in less then a second anyway. Its like a tiny slither of a rain drop in the entire ocean per second. Same with light bulbs. Option 1 and 2 actually slow gain when its faster to click and passively collect.

on the other hand options 3 and 4 are extremely helpful.

1 Like

everything works fine for me, the darwinium cheat especially helped me to skip one of the major slowdowns in this game. anyways, i do think the 10k entropy is a bit redundant when i’m already using an autoclicker. also i wish you could also slow down the game speed, this could be very beneficial for the click surge thing.

Cant slow it down with the set game speed cheat ?

no, you can only speed it up.

before posting i checked that the version of my game is correct
the first 3 cheats all just give me the same amount of entropy a normal mouse click would add
i re-bound my keys just in case but that didn’t fix anything
the speed up cheat works normaly

Is it possible to have a cheat that gives extra Metabits?

4 Likes

The Darwinium cheat doesnt work for me

4 Likes

Cheats not working on new version please update

2 Likes

please update, all cheats are not working !

3 Likes

Yes please update

2 Likes

I was going to ask when you guys would update this again? I can’t tell if either the entropy or lightbulb one works, because I get a little more than 10,000x that. (which I would love to see changed/updated) However, I can in fact tell that the darwinium cheat doesn’t work. I have updated both the game and wemod and still not working. Same with the speed change.

2 Likes

Please update, cheats no longer work with current version. Would love to just speed up game time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When I give myself 100 darwinium it does not give me the darwinium.

1 Like

The Cell to Singularity - Evolution Never Ends cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

it still doesn’t work.