Cheats not working after the new update

Hi i used the wemod for some years but after this new update my cheats are not working after i start the game and press a hotkey then it switches on but after than it switches off and it’s annonying that i can’t play my games with cheats that i used to play with the same ones i need help to fix it.

Please clarify which game you’re having trouble with so that we can better assist you. With our vast library containing over 2,000 games, supplying details will allow us to provide specific answers. Or is this issue occurring in all of your games?

No this Happens to All my games that i have

Have you considered reinstalling the WeMod App? Download WeMod’s installer from this direct link: https://api.wemod.com/client/download

Also, I recommend reading the article linked below, as it could serve as a visual guide to resolve your problem.

Why did my antivirus flag WeMod?

Please keep us updated on your progress.

Well i reinstalled we mod and it did nothing and my antivirus is doing nothing with it I checked

Did you whitelist WeMod though?
Although you don’t see any flags from your antivirus, it could still be blocking WeMod. Especially if it’s McAfee.

Try following the steps laid out in this forum post: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre

I have only Windows antivirus and it’s doing the same i had no history of this ever so it doesn’t help since I got the new update, I was having problem with it.

Did you follow the steps though?

1 Like

Yes i did and did not worked I tried it on police simulator patrol officer and nothing it does the same thing again

Do you have the latest PC updates?
Have the latest .NET framework?
Do you own the games from their respective platforms? Like Police Simulator from Steam.

Yes I have everything only that police simulator is not from steam but cracked

Right. Well WeMod does not provide support for cracked or pirated games.
I can’t help you make it work for your cracked copy. Please support the developers by purchasing the game.