Chronicon Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Chronicon
This is the official discussion topic of the Chronicon Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited MP
3. Set Crystals
4. Unlimited Crystals
5. Unlimited Skill Points

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/29/2022
    Started development

• 03/29/2022
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 03/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/14/2022

• 01/25/2023

• 03/08/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Chronicon cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

First of All, ty so much for this trainer, I’m waiting for this trainer for too long!
I’m using the trainer and saw some things that are stoping this trainer to be perfect, they are:
. The Infinite HP and Mana are working properly,but, the capp in 77,777 is not viable for use in the endgame, because the damage surpass this number by a lot (really, mobs can insta kill you);
. The Inifinite Crystals capped in 777,777 is good for early game, but not viable to endgame, there are upgrades that can surpass 15,000,000, and when i try to get using the cheat, it does’nt work (i can click the upgrade but nothing happens because of the capp beeing too low);
. The Infinite Skill points are great, but can you add an Mastery cheat too? This are te most useful for the endgame and really what dictate the power of the character! And, can you add some XP cheat too? This would increase the rhytm of the game and the progression!

Ty so much again for the trainer! This game is great and deserve to be in the WeMod library! ColonelRVH, you’re awesome!

That’s why I put the crystals parameter for players to edit, you should’ve used that in case unlimited is not enough. But sure I’ll increase the unlimited crystals amount.

The HP & MP I had a look at an old video and saw a guy level 99 with only around 13k hp HP or something so yeah.

Had a look again in more recent one and the number goes past million, even broke the UI, looks dumb. Sure I’ll update it also.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Ty so Much for the update! Great work! You’re awesome ColonelRVH!!!

any wayt o add it stat edit options ? of to adjust drop rates ?

Just to update since it said this thing may need testing.
The trainer no longer works outright.

Changes:

1 Like

Hi Team! the unlimited HP cheat doesn’t work properly. I get damage from bosses that is higher than my real HP and I’m dead.
request: could you make a cheat for yellow crystals and for championship points

thx so much and good bye

Changes:

Hi, I keep getting an error message at different times when the trainer is activated

Code Error:

############################################################################################
ERROR in
action number 1
of Draw Event
for object SYSTEM:

floor argument 1 incorrect type (string) expecting a Number (YYGR)############################################################################################
gml_Script_string_thousands (line 10)
gml_Script_GUIstringTalentParse (line 39)
gml_Script_GUItooltipSurCreateSkill (line 79)
gml_Script_GUIdrawDisplay (line 112)
gml_Script_GUIdraw (line 339)
gml_Object_SYSTEM_Draw_64 (line 127)

Is this a Game Error or Cheat Error?
plz. help

thx

Suggestion: Can you add mastery points?

1 Like

will the proposal still be implemented or does it not work?

Changes:

1 Like

The game is made in GameMaker, one of the worst engine to make a trainer for so it’s very unstable (will crash often) and near impossible for a wide variety of mods.

Thanks to the whole team for your hard work and response. :+1:

1 Like

Having issues using the set crystal/ unlimited crystals and skill points options.

Unlimited HP is not working for me anymore. Everything was fine until i finished Mythic III quest, but when i started to do expeditions i started to die. Currently on none of the high end maps is infinete life working.

Hi, thanks for mod but unlimited hp doesnt work if you get hit for more hp than you have. Its more of a constant top off than unlimited as it keeps your max at max and just refills fast. If you get hit higher then you die.
God mode would be better as it would stop the hits all together if you can please.
Also Yellow crystal editer to please?
I know your really busy and am grateful for this mod but any chance you could add those would be great.
Thanks