Cities: Skylines Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Cities: Skylines Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Lower Residential Consumption
3. Lower Commercial Consumption
4. Lower Industrial Consumption
5. Lower Residential Fire
6. Lower Industrial Fire
7. Lower Commerical Fire
8. Lower Crime Rate

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

This game generates data only when you access it. So play the game and use the options first before you activate them.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/21/2017
    Started development

• 01/04/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

“Failed to download. We’re having trouble downloading the cheat. Please try again later.”

If you’re using the Infinity 3 Beta build it may take a little longer than normal for it to update.

it doesnt even try to download the cheat its an immediate response

I’m sorry I should have been more clear. It may take up to 24 hours.

Should be good now :slight_smile:

funny i was just thinking about this game today and up pops this thanks for the trainer :slight_smile:

Does this work with the Win 10 store edition?

Humph, I can’t get the infinite money to work, how do you use it?

I tried having the amount of money to change and then activating the cheat but it apparently doesn’t work like that.

So like NenoxxCraft i cannot get the Unlimited Money cheat to work :confused:

I have played up my city so i’m on a posi balance of over 2mil i hit toggle on and it puts me down to -32mil and puts me in a bit of a pickle :frowning:

I can’t enable any cheat, when I try to enable them every cheat starts to turn off one by one.

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

What is your game version/source?

Does lower consumption include garbage output?

I forgot what it was but the thing at the top of stats.

Hi, so sorry for the late response, I have the latest Steam version, I think it’s 1.7.2 f1.

Game worked just find with Infinity cheats, until today (June 12) when the game wouldn’t load.

unlimited money does not work for me

I’ve earned a bit of money and the Unlimited Money cheat isn’t working :’(

2 Likes

Hi, I’m experiencing problems with the money cheat as well. Also I’m using the Steam version. if that helps.

You know there’s a pre-installed mod in the game that you can activate from content manager on the home screen that does that? There are mods for all this, and you can use them instead.