Cities: Skylines Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited money does not work for me

I’ve earned a bit of money and the Unlimited Money cheat isn’t working :’(

2 Likes

Hi, I’m experiencing problems with the money cheat as well. Also I’m using the Steam version. if that helps.

You know there’s a pre-installed mod in the game that you can activate from content manager on the home screen that does that? There are mods for all this, and you can use them instead.

Don’t use the trainer then. The trainer is free so I don’t see why anyone would complain about it existing.

3 Likes

Ya man no one I’s making you use infinity just don’t use it then !

1 Like

When I read over my comment it looks like I’m mad and complaining (that I’m not). I just tried to say that you could use them, until it’s fixed at least.

1 Like

i cant get money cheat to work

yeah this isnt functioning anymore im afraid,must have been an update i reckon.

just been a steam sale on cities so spect therell be more visitors here soon,lol.

Please fix the money cheat D:

@STN, new update today for the free DLC that was released for a new game coming out. If you didn’t already know.

money cheat doesnt work!

Money cheat will not work

It does, read trainer notes

Trainer works all fine for me - except that the money cheat, while freezing my money at a very high amount, it also sets all income to 0 $, so I’m unable to see what I would eventually earn without the trainer

The trainer does not work it just turns off as of 9/17/2018

When, you activate the options while playing, the options will turn on, but as the game/scenario progresses, the options suddenly will turn off… Not sure if others experience this…

I have had the exact same experience with both trainers.

The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod.
Therefore it is likely out of date and will not be updated.

However, a newer trainer for this game is available from WeMod.

Make sure you are selecting the trainer made by MrAntiFun in your WeMod desktop app.

This thread will be closed so that this message does not get buried.
1 Like