Cities: Skylines Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can we get mod for Epic games too .

I wonder if we can have other options for say the other resorces like ore, oil etc for cheats and or find a way to work with that restricting limitation since they are only a limited ammount and we can’t really import much stuff for options which sucks. :frowning: anyway to help aliveate that mess?

I would love to have a mod to allow for taking out the max and not enough soil for moving tarrain that makes for filling holes hard

1 Like

Can we have a feature for the cheats that toggles the residential, commercial, and industrial demands? cause once you reach a threshold in the game and you over prepare in the zoning the demand hits 0 and you can’t get it to rise in due time no matter what you need to do to get more progress. If you can get that in so we can set the lot individually to get what we need done that will go a long way.

1 Like

Possible to get this for windows store/xbox game pass? Been wanting it for a while! Thanks!

We don’t take trainer requests in the forum.

This recent post explains how getting trainers made works: Vampyr for Windows suggestion - #2 by Ravenfyre.

sadness. :frowning: but that’s fair now that i saw that link and read up on it. :frowning:

The money option doesn’t work for me after airports dlc

some of the hacks doesnt work anymore

1 Like

Not working anymore… update please?? :grin:

1 Like

Wemod needs more cheats for cities skylines, like adding population, or unlocking all buildings.

1 Like

Guys, this trainer does not work anylonger. Money Cheat does NOT work as of 29 May 2022 on Steam.

Guys, I am a muppet. You gotta make sure that you actually start the time, i.e. you must not be in Pause Mode which is the default when starting a new game. The money cheat does work. Sorry for this.

In the Steam Workshop they have a mod that minimizes garbage, death, sickness, and pollution. There is a mod for unlimited money. There is also a mod that adds free electricity and water.There is also a mod to increase wind.

Check out the Steam Workshop. There are a large number of specific mods for many differant needs. But be careful, as some of the mods that you may add slow down the loading of your specific game, so be patient when you make changes as the loading time can increase dramatically.

PLEASE ADD a CHEAT for:
MORE JOBS and more RCI - (residential, commercial,office and industrial demands). Sometimes there are NO demands for RCI and your city stops growing. The key is MORE JOBS. If you had unlimited jobs that would help you grow your city.

There needs to be a “Non-Stop Citizen Flow” cheat, so citizens still choose to live in your city no matter how horrible it is

French translation is awful…
About consumption :

• for residential, should be : “Suppression de la consommation Résidentielle” (to have a short description.
  • for commercial : same thing with “Commerciale” instead of “Résidentielle”.
  • for industrial : same “Industrielle” instead of “Residentielle”

For the tooltip (oh my god…) : “Pas de besoin en Eau, Électricité et Épuration” (“Électrique” mean electrical, not electricity, it’s an adjective not a noun, here the noun should be used instead).

Up ! please :slight_smile:

1 Like

update please, everything except unlimited money and rainy weather doesn’t work.
200k people play this

Hi! Any news on this update? F4 still doesn’t work

Hi, any chance to fix F4 Commercial water & power? It switches on and then off.