Cities: Skylines Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update the trainer! The game was updated on June 26th and the trainer is stopped until December 2022. Thank you!!

I’m really disappointed, you pay a lot of money to be PRO and there are no updates to a game where 260k people play. In this PLITCH is clearly superior, updated the trainer on September 19th!

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that putting certain key cheats behind a subscription is better. The cheats here just really need an update, at least those who cant pay for pro can still use cheats here.

true and i looked up grand tactican civil war on there. the ones that matter aka the money one is free and when it comes to reducing national debt and all of that. the money one helps. reduces the debt and helps give surpluss for better credit rattings.

update Unlimited Money pls

1 Like

It is broken, please update.

Hi, can you give us more details about what’s not working?

Unlimited Money on Steam version. Even if you turn this on, it will automatically switch off after a while and your money will continue to decrease (if there are roads, etc.).

Is it the only one that’s not working? How about the other cheats?

Looks like it’s little bit random. Money Cheat isn’t working also business needs water etc. cheat. Industrial and residence costs cheat including rainy wheater works at my side

hmm okay thanks! i will report this to the team so we can have someone check with the trainer.

1 Like

无限金钱和商业建筑取消消耗功能失效了,求更新

I just got an update from the testers. The trainer works fine on their end.

Please make sure to select the most recent trainer. Just go to the history tab to check if you are on the latest one.